5 – Bite, Bark, Stutter, Talk, Screech, Cry, and Laugh. Rinse and Repeat to get Chow the Chihuahua.
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Daves POV (as usual)


Holly turned around and with an annoying glint of excitement and pride in her eyes, and of course a large obnoxious smile, she lifted Chow up, with him screaming and crying all the way.

"NAW YALL GONA K-KILLES ME RIGTE? LEMME DOW-N! I DONA WANNA DIE-E-E-E!" Chow screamed all the while he was bursting into tears.

"Calm down, you damn mongrel." said an annoyed Holly still with that gleam of excitement in her bluish-obsidian eyes. "It's just as you said. I am just taking up your offer. I am not going to 'killes' you alright."

Holly had a slight smirk as she said this. 

I swear she changes her mood, every single damn time she talks... Damn drama queen cat!

"Y-Ya won'ta killes meh?" Chow said with a expectant look.

"Jesus Christ. No I won't kill you. Unless you do something that will endanger my safety. Or if you anger me. Then I will kill you" said Holly with a calm expression, but her eyes had already shown her excitement.

Chow looked happy. 

"THEN- WHY YALL TREAT-ING MEH DIS WAY! THIS IS AN-IMAL ABUSE!" said Chow right after he heard that Holly was not going to kill him.

I think after he had heard her first two sentences, his ears automatically erased what she said right afterwards about the "unless" part. He was probably so joyful that he had survived this encounter, that he automatically removed the other sentences.

"You are my prisoner Chow. Even if I said that you would not die, does not mean your well-being and safety is not in my paws." said Holly with a deadly look.

After Chow heard this, he looked like he deflated, and that his outgoing confidence from a moment ago, was nothing but a illusion.

Holly plopped Chow on a shabby, almost-broken chair in the entrance of the animal hospital, and slowly untied his bounds.

Afterwards, she made herself comfortable and sat down and acted like a queen on the most comfortable, and close chair in the room. It was a rolling, cushioned chair.

That was my superiors chair. That guy loved that chair, if he knew that Holly was sitting on it, he would definitely be mad and give me over-time. But he is probably dead, and there is no job I can get overtime with.

I shuddered at the thought.

"You sit down too Dave." Holly said, while smirking.

I soon took her up on that offer, and got my chair from my desk and took it to the temporary meeting room.

It was a comfortable, light-weight, green chair, with mini pillows on it.

I sat down.

Holly looked at me, I could feel her gaze on me, and then soon took a look at my chair.

She then looked at her chair.

"..."

Holly took another look at my chair. She had a focused gaze as she looked on and seemingly comparing that chairs pros and cons. Finally with a petty look, she said.

"Hey Dave, give me your chair. Let's switch, this chair I am sitting on right now is not good enough for me."

what? What? WHATTT?! Hey Hey HEY! This is my chair! You got a perfectly fine chair right there! Why do you want mine!? Huh?!

"Why do you want my chair?" I said with a comlicated expression on my face.

"It seems more comfortable." said Holly, as she yawned. "Besides i am your boss. Now give me that chair."

I looked at her once more, and sadly handed my chair, over to her. She rolled my dead superiors chair towards me, and I then accepted it. 

I gazed at my chair one more time, before Holly put her ass on it.

I sighed sadly.

Damn cat.

Now my chair is gone, and I have to sit in the chair of a dead man. Hopefully that guy will have a nicer chair when he goes to heaven.

After I sat in the chair, an awkward silence fell over the room.

Holly then broke the ice, when she said "Hey Chihuahua."

"Y-Yeh?" Chow was wearing a pitiful expression. Somehow, even in his mutated dangerous state, he still was kinda cute.

I mean he's a chihuahua. Chihuahua are always sort of cute. Even when they are trying to kill you and your sentient, buff, cat.

"Tell me what happened here." said Holly with an expectant expression.

"Uhh a-abo-ut the oth-er animals?" asked Chow.

"Yes. Now continue." said Holly, as she twirled her fur.

"Well um-m... it-ta well deh mutat-ion start-ed when the e-eartquake be-g-an." stuttered Chow.

"Yah k-knaw whats happened. Every- animal began growing an-d mutating. I dida ta-to. I was in-a the hospitel bec-ause ma owner wanted tah puts meh down." Chow had tears coming out of his eyes as he said this.

"At deh time I dida nots knaw whats "put me down" mean-t. I was-a not-a feel-ing well ats that time. But whens deh earthquake cam-e I started to fe-el very good" Chow was sputtering even more then as he started to wipe his tears.

"I fel-t bet-ter than I evrr w-as befare. It felts lik-e I was reborn. Buts aftar I st-arted tah realize what 'put meh down' mean-t, I started tah bites my owner Dan." 

Poor Chow. But wait - did he kill his owner?

"I had killes him. I did-n't mean it, but-s it had a just happened. I was s-o o-ovar-come with rage, thats I acciden-ly bits ta hard." Chow cried even harder now. He had his snout in his paws, and had started to bite down on his lip.

"We were deh best of frien-ds deh buddies of bu-ddies." mumbled Chow.

Holly had a complicated look on her face. 

"Whens I had killes Dan, he shouted 'monst-er' After that, I-I rushed out tah the ha-lls ands started eating a bunch of me-at on the ground. I t-think it was the other mutant an-imals doi-ng, deh meat." Chow muttered.

"Then when yah came along, I-I thought thats yah were fresher me-at. But wen deh cat said 'put you down' I somewhat gained ma senses."

"Then why did you attack us after I said that?" asked Holly.

"I w-was mad. Yo-you rem-inded me of my owners words, an-d his death. In a way I-I was deh one who put him down, inss-teaad of the opposite." cried Chow with a miserable expression.

"Then who were the other animals?" asked Holly.

"W-Well t-there were five fishes-s, a German Shephard, and a H-hampster and a few othar ani-mals"

"The fishes we-re in a grupe with a the dog and a few hu-mans like Dave. But-s teh othars were acting- alone."

Those fish were probably Natalie Quin's beloved fish! The German Shephard was James Matel's pet too! Some of my collegues might still be alive!

When Holly heard about the fishes, she was drooling, but the focused look in her eyes still stayed the same.

Oh boy. Fish. Holly loves fish.

"Where did they go?" asked Holly, with the drool reaching down her face. "Tell me where they all went. Especially the fish group."

"Ok-ay the fis-h grup went somewhere north, buts deh others went mostly every-where." said Chow.

"Get up" said Holly with an satisfied grin. "We're going fishing."

 

Authors note -

I feel like this novel is going way off my intended plan for it. Well not like I made a proper plan anyway...

I also feel like I should have prepared more before I wrote this. Oh well...

0