7 – Suspicious CATracters.
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Holly's POV...(Not sentimental and as dramatic this time)


I went up to the door to the convenience store, and then I pulled the door open. I then proceeded to enter the store. There was a small jingle, as there was a bell that normally notified the owner of a customers arrival.

I looked up in shock at that bell.

If an hostile enemy was here, they would know that we were here and would have the advantage to attack.

I looked at the bell, and I snagged it.

It is mine now, and now instead of enemies using it against me, I will use it against them.

The inside of the store looked normal, at least for a human, and everything was lined up neatly in columns.

But to me, it looked, and felt exceedingly odd.

Is this is the place humans obtain their supplies? Why does it look so weird? Also why do humans have other different kinds of shops, when they could just go here and obtain their daily needs easily?

Chow was excited. He was jumping up and down, and his tail seemed like it was wagging, at the speed of light. He was sniffing around and examining each and every good at the store.

Why is he so excited? Don't dogs normally come to these kind of places? Dogs normally get a lot more freedom than cats, and I heard they go to petshops a lot. So why do they always get so excited?

Dave looked calm, which made sense because it was just a normal convenience store. Something he had probably seen every single day.

How envious...

"We should gather some high-calorie food, bandages, and fresh water. We should also gather some common medicine, and some toilet paper." said Dave "Wait - Holly are you and Chow going to use litter-boxes or something?"

Don't lump me in with that mongrel.

"Do you take me as a common house-cat? Naturally I can use the human's toilet. But I do not think plumbing will work anymore, so toilets are out of the question. Why don't you try to use the litter-box, hm Dave?" I said with a disgusted expression on my face.

Dave tightened his fists, and then with an annoyed look on his face as he bit his lip, mumbled to Chow "Well then, how about you Chow."

Chow was looking at the food products eagerly, as he exclaimed happily "O-h don't worry about me! I can just go do it outside! I don't even need toilet paper"

Gross. Did he just learn how to talk completely, now? Heh, goes to show how my species is superior than his.

"Oh." Dave said embarrassed as he slowly took a single toilet paper roll, and put it in his bag.

I started to look around for some appealing food-stuffs. The store had a lot of human food, but there was barely anything that was even remotely appealing for cats.

I packed in tuna cans, and meat. There was no cat food, so instead I chose some more meaty foods, that I would like.

If my body is like this. Then I would probably be able to eat regular human food as well.

Thinking of this, I took a few types of food, like veggies, and candy.

Food can take up a major part of my goal. If the world does not possess food, then everyone will starve and need it. If I can take control of the food-source, I will effectively be able to control the populations of humans and animals as well. 

I had an excited grin on my face as I thought this, and even if the amount of food we had right now was little, If someone was starving, we could take control on a smaller level. 

I took more food from the shelfs, and stored it in my bag.

My ears perked up as I heard a subtle rustling. I could hear voices whispering in another room.


"Who do you think they are?" whispered a deep male voice.

"Shhh. Be quiet! You seen what those cats can do! What if they hear us!" said a frantic female voice quietly.

"We can just fight them you know. I doubt those three can put up a fight between all of us." said a different gruffer male voice.

"How many times do I have to say this you idiot! Be quiet" whispered the female voice again.

"Fine, fine." said the first male voice.


How suspicious.

"Dave, Chow." I called.

'Hm" said Chow curiously.

"What?" asked Dave, annoyed.

They walked over.

"There is someone in the backroom."

 

 

0