9 – Absolute Beat-down!
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dave's POV...


Keep calm Dave. Once they attack, we must go with the Holly's plan and ambush them.

As much as I thought of that, I couldn't shake the nagging feeling of suspicion. There were so many risks involved with this plan, that could easily endanger myself.

What if they heard us while we were discussing? Or if they do something completely different from what we are planning? What if we fail in our attack, and we all end up dead?!

Many thoughts ran through my mind as I heard the creaking door, slowly slide open.

Shit. I am totally screwed.

The fake bed that felt so warm, started to make me sweat. The atmosphere was exceptionally tense, as the temperature in the room felt as if it took an freezing drop.

If I die here, at least I will be able to go to heaven. I will finally be able to meet with my family... Wait! No No NO! I can't die yet. I need to do so many more things before I die!

The door was fully open, allowing a bright light from the storage room to shine in at the dark convenience store.

I braced myself, expecting to be attacked by a unknown creature, but that attack did not come.

Instead, I heard a flurry of nervous voices, as the door slammed shut.

What? Where is the attack we were expecting? Don't let me brace myself, only to not be attacked!

For about five minutes, the door remained closed. I could vaugely hear the sounds of loud arguing coming from the storeroom.

Finally, one of our unknown neighbors, suddenly opened the door, and sneaked a peek from the safety of the storeroom.

You could sense his nervousness, as you could hear the sounds of his teeth chattering a mile away.

He slowly examined Chow, who was dead asleep, and when Chow let out one of his loud snores, he tensed up and bolted back into the storeroom.

Again?

The door slammed shut once again, and I could feel Holly's annoyance at the unexpected fearfulness of our assailants.

After what seemed to be ten minutes, a different organism came out.

This guy seemed more corageous and bold as he examined each of us throughly. He seemed to do an odd hand-sign and around six others crowded in, in additition to him.

Around two people surrounded me and Chow, while three surrounded Holly.

They seemed to be ready to attack, when Holly sweep-kicked her attackers. Our enemies seemed to be wearing facial masks, but this did not hide their odd features.

Tails, Ears, and weird flabby organs.

It was an odd sight to behold, as three of these creatures were sweep-kicked.

Holly began beating beating the shit of them, while I then proceeded to jab a toothbrush in a enemys throat, while I kicked the other in the gut.

They were wailing in pain. Loud screams seemed to fill the room.

Chow, was still asleep, but when both hit him, he let out a screech that overpowered all the other sounds, and started to bite and claw at both.

Holly, seemed to be doing well with her attackers, and was already tieing them up after sweep-kicking them to the ground. "Beat them up." she said calmly, and with those words, I focused on the assailants in front of me. 

 As one of them clutched his throat in pain, and the other on the ground holding their stomach, slowly got up, I gazed at them.

Long muscular legs, with a rectangular sideways torso. weird looking fins, and two protruding arms coming out of the torso and a fiery ombre red, to black color-scheme. It was something exceptionally weird. In conclusion, it was a man-sized fish with human legs and arms.

The other had similar fish-like features but also had more of a human-like shape as it trembled.

How odd... Is this the school of fish Chow mentioned?

They were slowly, but surely getting up from the ground. But I was not going to let this chance slip away. I pounced on the two and slammed them to the ground, as I punched both of their faces. 

Once I was satisfied, I scoured the shop for some rope, and I then used it to tie the both of them up together. 

They had angry faces as I tied them up. The first started to bicker one-sidely with the other, as the other shrank back in fear.

Thank goodness, it all worked out as planned.

I looked around as I saw that each of us beat the other enemies.

Good, less mutants to endanger me, and other humans.

Holly looked at them and snickered "I suppose we have found what we have been looking for." The snicker soon evolved into a laugh, as she drooled at the sight of the fish organisms, and the other creatures and humans.

 

0