12 – ACATing the Role.
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Holly's POV...(At the start of Dave's POV in the last chapter)


I looked at the huddled bunch of fish and people with an angry expression.

How dare they insult my dream. I will achieve it, and I should kill them to prove that I have the resolve and guts to do it.

I despised it when people insult my goals, although this is the first time it has happened, I still felt an unspeakable amount of hate when they did so.

In the midst of this hate, I started to punch that damned brown fish. But I only started. WHen it was about to reach his horrible face, I hesitated, turning my srunched up fist into a loud slap.

That fist had the capabilities to kill. If I did not stop myself there, I would have killed him. Maybe I should have killed him, but if I did it would have been a complete waste.

A tiny bit of joy swelled up inside of me when I realized this, but it was not enough to quell my anger. Instead I said what was on my mind just then.

"I could easily kill you. I did not kill you though," I slowly raised my arm toward Peanut and then pointed at him. "because you, can be useful to me. You say I cannot achieve my dream, but I will."

Although, maybe I should kill them. They could be useful to me, but they don't appear to be loyal.

I paused and soon said "Actually, maybe it would be better to kill you guys. It's certainly a viable option". When those fish heard my words, they rushed over to the human woman's side and seemed to try to guard her.

How laughable. Such a mudane attempt. You are encouraging me to hurt you.

I looked over at the their shabby defence, and I could not help but laugh inside my head, at their amateur attempts to stop me.

I stared at Dave and Chow to try to gauge their reactions. Chow seemed to be frozen in shock, while Dave had an awfully determined look in his eyes. He looked like he was going to try to stop me, but he seemed to be doubting his decision.

He started after me, taking slow but shaky steps as he approached me. But then he stopped. He seemed to contemplate his decision, as he stopped in his steps, and looked at me in a terrified way.

What a coward. Perhaps I should pretend to start to hurt them. That would be fun, and it can also instill a sense of fear, and of course, show them their possiblities if they defy me.

A small grin crept up my lips as I thought of this. It was basically killing two birds with one stone. That small grin soon blossomed into a large smile, and then I started laughing in joy at this scenario.


Dave's POV...


Holly was laughing crazily as she gazed at Natalie and the others. It was a crazy laugh, the kind that sounded so full of joy, and madness at the same time. It burst out suddenly, filling the room with that laugh which came out of nowhere.

Oh god no. She's going to kill them. I know she will. With that horrible smile, and that crazy eerie laugh, she is most definitely going to kill them.

Holly put her hands around her mouth to stop herself from laughing. It worked, as she had finally stopped and slowly reached out her hand towards Peanut.

"I think I will kill you first, brown fish." Holly declared. Although she had finally stopped her laugh, the look of madness on her face remained. She lifted her head and stared condescendingly down at Peanut, who had a frightened look on his face as he shivered.

 Should I stop her? But if I do that, I might be in danger instead. But if I don't, the guilt will weigh on my conscience, and I don't think I can bear that. What should I do?

Holly lifted her claws and slowly creeped in on Peanut.

It's either that I save them or ut my life at stake, or sit here and watch as a bystander. What do I do?

"Peanut!" Natalie yelled, as she reached out to try to save him, but the other fish stopped her from getting close knowing of the possible dangers. Despite this, they had tears in their eyes as they gazed on, fighting their own internal battles. Some even seemed to try to stop Holly.

Save, or not save! It's a simple decision. But what should I choose?

Holly pushed them aside, easily overpowering them. Time seemed to slow down, as Holly slowly put her hand around the place where the Peanuts heart would be.

Save?!

Holly grasped at him.

Or not to save?!

I looked at them in shock, as Holly grabbed him by the fin. The rippling anticipation on what came next, was pure torture.

Choose!!!

I stood still. So still, that it seemed like I was a stone statue. 

No! No! NO!

Holly was so close to Peanut, it looked like they were hugging.  However, instead of reaching out to grab his heart, Holly flicked him away. 

A resounding... flick. 

She's not going to kill him?

That's it. That was all there was. A flick.

What?


 

0