14 – Past, Present, and Future.
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chow's POV...(wow finally! a POV that's not from Dave or Holly!)


"Well then, here's my next steps for my conquest..." Holly said in a melodious voice.

I stood still and watched her in a bored fashion. I tapped my foot silently as I waited for her next words.

Plans for the future? I don't care what happens in the future right now. SInce I'm here with these people, I might as well listen to them. As long as I'm alive.

However, I did not care for Holly's words, they were already destined to fall on deaf ears. She always pratteled on and on about "taking over the world" and all that bullshit, but I didn't care about that.

I already killed my owner. The one person that made me happy. The one who wanted to put me out of my misery because of an damned illness. The one who also became scared of me, trying to kill me wilth ill intent. How am I supposed to feel  now that he is gone? What am I supposed to do?  Perhaps, I will have to learn by myself how to survive. 

I sighed and looked towards Holly. I focused my attention on her and slowly listened to her speech.

"...We will recruit animals and humans from everywhere, or at least everywhere in our limited area, to my crew. I don't care who you recruit, whether it's a bloodthirsty organism or a peace-loving one. I don't care for their personalitys, because if they rebel, I will crush them all..." Holly explained as she took a marker from a small package, and drew over the walls a diagram of her plans.

I switched my gaze over to Dave. Dave always looked unsure and on edge. From the first time I met him, he always looked like he was scheming against Holly, but right now he looked especially nervous and surprised.

He's super bad at masking his intentions.

"...For now we will move in small groups and recruit all willing, sentient lifeforms. We will split into two groups once we acquire means of communication. Once I deem the amount of creatures to be enough, we will..." Holly voice filled the room as all of us put our attention on her.

It's all so complicated. Why do you want to take over the world anyways, Holly? There's just no point.

Thats what I thought, but I did not say anything. Everyone here probably is thinking the same thing but nobody would speak a word in her presence. I tapped my foot accordingly.

"...Establish many bases in places that are suitable enough to gain control over an area. Then we will gain control, and we will spread all over the world, until..." Holly drew all over the wall, showing her plans to us.

"We achieve it. We achieve my goal. I will reign over the world, and you will be my loyal subjects who helped in my journey. Of course there are also likely other factors that will try to prevent me on my goal, but I'm sure you know what I would do to them..."

Holly tightened her fist and crushed the marker in her palm, leaving a large red stain over her orange fur. She then used the same fist, to punch a hole into the wall, disposing of her plans, and reducing them to rubble.

"As I said before, I will crush them." Holly smiled sinisterly. 

I gulped. When I met Holly, I was mad and lost control of my emotions. That specific emotion was anger, at my owners death from my own hands. Up till now, I have been following her orders. I didn't like Holly, and I was unsure about following her on that ridiculous plan of hers. Now I have lost my cool again. But now the emotion is fear.

I could feel shivers running through my spine as she punched that wall. The immense power of that punch utterly shook me to the core, and that cool feeling of danger returned me to my primal instincts. I felt like I wanted to run away, but at the same time I was impressed.

How could that cat do that? That sheer amount of power. 

If I had doubts before about following Holly, they were all gone now. I was awed in the face of such power. I wanted to live, and I did not want to die like my owner did. I will join a group. Holly's group that is, and I will survive to enjoy power.

"Anyway, I should tell you which groups each of you will be in. I will lead the first, and Dave, Cash, Matel, Peanut and Blue will join me. The second will be lead by Chow, and will be made up of Natalie, Hot-sauce, Celery, and Goldie." Holly said.

"M-Me?!" I mumbled "You want me to lead them?" I had a shocked and confused expression on my face as I said that. 

Holly sighed. "Yes Chow. Right now you are the best option for this plan."

She wants me to lead?! That seems fun!

My previous dark emotions were swept away by this new scenario. It sounded fun to be the leader of something. So I easily agreed. "Y-Yep" I stuttered due to my shock at Holly's decision.

0