15 – Mood Difference.
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dave's POV...(Back to the usual)


"Anyway, I should tell you which groups each of you will be in. I will lead the first, and Dave, Cash, Matel, Peanut and Blue will join me. The second will be lead by Chow, and will be made up of Natalie, Hot-sauce, Celery, and Goldie." Holly said.

I have to go with the cat.

I have to go with that damned cat.

Shit. She must have grouped me with herself, because she knows that I am unloyal to her. She grouped me up with all the trouble-makers in our small group, Cash, Matel, Peanut and Blue. She grouped us like this so she could control us directly.

I sighed an nonexistant sigh in my head as I clawed at my hair in frustration as sweat dropped down from my forehead and onto the ground.

Argh, damnit. If I was grouped with Chow, I would have many more chances to escape. But with this damn muscular cat Holly, theres barely any chances to do so!

I could not hide my expression of panic, shock and fear at Holly's statement. I had a chance when she said she was going to separate our small group, but now she had mercilessely crushed my chance.

Shit!

While I slowly started to drive myself mad, Chow woke me up when he mumbled "M-Me?! You want me to lead them!?"

LIke me, Chow also had a myriad of emotions on his face. Shock and confusion were the main ones, but a tiny glimmer in his eyes, told me that he was excited for the job.

Lucky bastard.

Holly sighed. "Yes Chow. Right now you are the best option for this plan."

That tiny glimmer soon turned into a raging tornado of excitement, nervousness and confusion as he stuttered "Y-Yep!"

"YES!" Goldie clenched his fist and made a large smile. He laughed in a cocky fashion and he screamed in delight.

"Indeed." Celery chuckled and had a joyful expression on his face as he looked at Natalie shyly.

Hot-Sauce had a slight blush as he glanced at Natalie's direction.

Natalie had a full on blush as she mumbled "T-Thats a bit too open you g-guys."

It would be a cute moment if they were not fish monsters. But they sure changed their minds quick about Holly's plans. It's like they are a unit. Whatever Natalie chooses, they choose as well. Its a unit literally built on love, harems, and ridiculousness.

Chow's group was full of joy, as they prattled on and on about their current state of affairs. I looked at them in wonder. I did not know how they could stay so upbeat and happy in our situation.

However, on the other side of the spectrum, everyone in Holly's group radiated depression and negative feelings.

I radiated depression and negative feelings.

I looked over at our side. Cash the German Shephard who looked troubled, and his former owner James Matel had on an angry expression as he glared at Holly.

Blue looked downtrodden, and his already cold expression felt colder with a tinge of depression as he squatted in one corner of the room and sighed as he drew circles with his finger.

Peanut, was still unconscious from Holly's blow. His limp body was on the ground, but he seemed to be able to sense Holly's words as, even when unconscious he started to tremble when Holly said her statement.

Then there is me.

Anxiety, frustration, fear, sadness, and anger were all present on my face. I have still not gotten used to my present situation, and I was standing in a daze as I stared at the others.

I looked over at Holly, and saw her gaze sweep though everybody's expressions. She had a calm look as she scanned us. She then clapped her hands and said "Okay. Now that I said my plans, let us put them in motion. But for now let's look for devices that will let us communicate far away, as phones will likely not work right now in the midst of panic."

"Right now, we should find walkie-talkies, and batteries. We should first locate a hardware store." Holly rubbed her hand around her chin. "Anyone know where to find one?"

We looked around at each other hoping to find an answer. I normally don't visit hardware stores so I had no clue where we could find one.

Matel seemed to start to speak "There is one near the shopping district east. We should head there if you wnt to buy some."

At those words, Holly beckoned him to lead the way, and so he did. We picked up our grocery-filled bags, and slowly trecked our way out of the convenience store. 

We started our walk at morning, but now it was nearing lunchtime. It was to be expected of course, as this was a few miles from our previous location.

We ate our lunch, and then continued our walk.


Okay, I am making a new cover. It will probably be up in an hour or something. I don't know why but this chapter is making me feel moody.

0