Prologue – never drink with russians
31.7k 84 444
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Have you heard of the multiverse theory?

It is said, that there is an infinite number of universes, and every one of them manifests itself in a shape of a mixture of every possible outcome – which means there may be a universe where swords and magic exist or a universe where the roman empire did not fall.

My next question is: have you ever heard of a country called Russia?

You may wonder how these questions relate to each other, so let me tell you what happened to me and how I am in a situation right now which cant be explained by logic.

I am a university student, who went to study abroad in Russia.

What my nationality was, is not important, because first of all, I am no longer in this world, and secondly, because there are more important things to know about me: for example, I was a true meme lord – I always had the right memes for every situation and considered myself intellectually above the mere human.

Either way because of my supreme humor and suicide jokes I got easily along with the locals in Russia.

So yesterday an acquaintance there called Igor, texted me that I should come over to him since he made some homemade vodka.

I am not really someone who drinks a lot, but I thought since I am here in Russia I should definitely try some homemade stuff.

Little did I know that fuckin Igor brewed something which literally wasted me so hard, that I woke up in a different world – or rather reincarnated.

I do not know how and why, but my memories suddenly returned to me when I was 3 years old, and to my shock, I recognized that this was not earth but still a world I knew: yes, it was the world of Naruto...

Even though I really enjoyed Naruto when I was a kid, and read some bad Chinese fanfics, truth to be told I am not happy to be isekaid here, the reason being that I am some nameless mob and secondly:

WHERE IS MY CHEAT SYSTEM????

444