Chapter 4: bad feeling
22.8k 28 436
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I have finally a Chakra Induction Paper!

So now I can finally know my chakra affinity!

...

Wait...

I forgot that I don't even know basic chakra manipulation, so I can't send my chakra to the paper...

...

Let's ask my parents.

They should be at least be able to use basic chakra manipulation since they can use beginner ninjutsu.

 

While Eiji was outside shopping; at the Nakamura house, which was an inauspicious two-floor building you could find everywhere in Konoha, Kimiko and Satoshi had currently a discussion:

"Don't you think its unhealthy for a child his age to not have any friends?" -Kimiko

"I mean he is kinda mature for his age, so won't it be hard for him to get along with children of his age group?" -Satoshi

"Huh, even you can say something smart sometimes..."

"Come one, why do you have to be so mean...anyway isn't it fine since he will have enough time in the future to assemble his hare - er I mean friends?"

"I will just ignore what you tried to say. Anyway even if he is more mature than other children, it will be psychologically detrimental in the future if he can't have decent childhood experiences. A friend of mine has a daughter only 1 year older than Eiji, so how about this: I and Eiji will visit them tomorrow?"

"WAIT! If it's a girl I need to make sure his first harem member is...hey darling why did you suddenly pick up the chair?"

 

When I returned home, before I could ask for any training, my mother suddenly proclaimed that we will be visiting tomorrow a friend of heirs.

Why is my dad lying on the floor unmovingly?

And why do I have a bad feeling about tomorrow?

 

I'm currently on my way with my mum to her friend's house.

"Why the hell do you even need to drag me along with you..."

"Stop cursing. And I already said it yesterday, my friend has a daughter around your age. Since you don't really interact with children your age that much, I decided it would be best to take you along with me."

"I already know that, but what I don't understand is, why do I need to play with some stinky brats when I could do something more productive"?

"Do you mean by productive, lying in bed all day with dead fish eyes and complaining that survival is hard?"

"Hey survival IS hard, and conserving energy is healthy..."

"Well I won't teach you about chakra if you don't play with this "stinky brat" today, do you understand?"

"Yeah yeah sure whatever, boss."

"I really wonder where you learned such foul language...anyway we are almost there."

 

While two parents greeted each other, someone shouted suddenly.

"Ahh, it's the evil boy from yesterday!"

...

Shit, now I know why I had a bad feeling about this.

Hey, it's me. This will be a shorter chapter because the cliffhanger opportunity was just too big, hehehe

436