Chapter 18: Troublemaker-Squad!
17.3k 18 394
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hahaha, that's a great name. By the way congratulations on your enrollment."

WHAT THE!

If Hiruzen keeps appearing suddenly out of nowhere, one day I will definitely get a heart-stroke!

More importantly, why is he here?

Shouldn't he comfort Naruto or something since he is lonely?

"Uhmm, thanks..."

"Hahaha, anyway I wanted to tell you something. You know, it's pretty rare to get trained personally by a Jonin before enrolling in the academy, so I'm looking forward to your future...Hayate, how have you been?"

Hmm, it looks like I caught some attention...

Well, as long as it's only Hiruzen and not someone like Danzo everything should be fine.

And if he thinks I will become one of those turbo geniuses who rise to Anbu as kids, he will be disappointed, hehehehe.

Because even if could rise to Anbu I wouldn't!

The missions you get are too dangerous and it really hasn't any merit besides feeling cool and a good payment.

Anyway, it looks like he is done talking to Hayate and my parents, so I guess that's it for today.

So tomorrow I'm gonna be a student...

"Koff, why are you making that sad face?"

"Because it's a farewell, right? You said you won't teach me anymore, so I guess I probably won't see you anymore..."

"Koff, you are right, we probably won't see each other as student and sensei anymore. But that's why you have to do your best to graduate so we can see each other as fellow shinobis!"

I looked at his smile.

He is right; doesn't matter what happens or what I plan on doing, I should graduate first...

While thinking this, I feel how a smile forms on my mouth.

Now I'm kinda curious how the academy will be...

 

"Greetings, I'm Iruka Umino. I will be your head instructor from now on. Our first-class will be about the Will of Fire..."

'...alright, starting tomorrow I start skipping class.'

Eiji was currently sitting in the last row next to the window - alone.

When he first arrived he chose the last row so he doesn't get much attention but no one chose to sit next to him.

The reason is the way he looks.

He carries an adult-sized sword on his shoulder which is in stark contrast with his small child-body.

The sword has also a pendant, which looks like the face of a panda bear, attached to the end of the grip which absolutely doesn't suit the refined look of the high-quality sword.

Other than that, he is wearing a white shirt which is a bit too long and shorts with sandals, giving him a nonchalant look.

But the most important thing is his face.

It looks like he always wants to pick a fight with somebody.

In short - it's someone you don't want to get involved with.

"Okay, this was a basic rundown. Why don't we go to the roof, I will explain there more, while you get to see the faces of our Hokage."

'Hell no. I'm not going...if I hear another thing about the Will of Fire I will lose my mind! Let's just pretend that I somehow got separated from the group and got lost.'

While everyone started to follow Iruka towards the roof, Eiji sneaked into what looked like a training hall.

'I can wait here till everyone returns and then just sneak back into the group...'

"AHAHAHA, this stupid sensei couldn't see how I sneaked out."

"Geez, keep your voice down or else someone might hear us..."

"Ah yeah, Akamaru, sitting at a desk is boring, right?"

"( potato chips noises )"

...

Looks like I'm gonna be part of the troublemaker squad.

 

I'm too tired to write something decent so this will be a shorter chapter.

Anyway, I wanted to talk about my future plans a bit. The academy arc will be mostly slice of life and comedy. I didn't plan something big for it but have a few scenes and gags I definitely want to include. I probably could do endless amounts of academy chapters but I try to restrain myself so that it won't take too long and that we can get to the "real" story so that the rise of our mob can begin!

 

 

394