Chapter 19: Traitor!
17.1k 23 387
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey who are you? Are you here to tell on us?" asked Naruto with a challenging glare.

When he said that the rest looked towards Eiji.

"No, he looks like he is here to skip as well...anyway cant you keep your voice down?" - Shikamaru

"He is right, I'm here to skip too because I can't handle another Will of Fire speech..." - Eiji

"Alright then...but why do you walk around with a sword like a weirdo?" - Naruto

"I honestly think walking with a sword around isn't as weird as taking your dog to school." - Eiji

"Oh yeah, he is right. Hey you over there, what happens if your dog has to pee?!" - Naruto

'Hmm, it looks like right now they don't really know each other...well considering that we students still didn't introduce ourselves it makes sense.'

"Hey if you have a problem with Akamura being here, then say that directly to my face!" - Kiba

"Hmph, like I would get scared telling that straight to your dumb-looking face!" - Naruto

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" - Kiba

"Geez, can you guys calm down? If you guys start fighting now, someone might hear us. Anyway I'm gonna take a nap so keep your voices down..." - Shikamaru

"Hmph" - Naruto

"Whatever...Akamaru let's move around to blast some steam off!"

"Woff!"

"Hey didn't you hear what I just said?" - Shikamaru

"Hey can I have some of your chips?" - Eiji

"!!!"

"I only asked...why do you look at me like I burned your house down..." - Eiji

'Haaa this will be a long day...'

 

Meanwhile on the roof.

"So that's it for today. Since it's the first day we finish earlier today. Oh, by the way, tomorrow you will all introduce yourselves, so if you need to, you have time to prepare for it. Remember to be careful on your way home!"

"Yes sensei!"

"Uhm excuse me sensei, I think there are some missing from our group..."

"I already know that. Still thanks for telling me...did they honestly think I wouldn't notice?"

 

In the training hall after some time, everyone started to mind their own business and didn't interact much with each other.

But that was when the door slammed open and a scary-smiling Iruka went in.

"You guys really have some guts to skip classes on your first day at the academy! What do you guys have to say?"

"I feel stiff sitting at the desk all day, so I needed to move, don't you agree Akamaru?"

"Woff!"

"I felt tired and needed a place to relax..."

" (Potato chips noises) "

"I don't need to attend some stupid classes since one day I will become the Hokage!"

Iruka thought 'So this is the brat who has the nine-tails?'

"You are misunderstanding, sensei. I somehow got separated and got lost, so when I saw these fellow students I wanted to ask them where to go, but they threatened me to stay with them so I couldn't tell on them..." - Eiji

When all the other children heard it they had all the same thought: 'This damn shameless traitor!'

Betraying didn't pay off and Eiji needed to run laps like the others...

 

Oh man, yesterday was a total disaster.

Anyway, it's the second day now, and it looks like Sasuke has already his fan club.

It looks like he is kinda awkward with it though since he still isn't in his emo phase.

But other things are like you would expect.

"Listen here you all! My name is Naruto Uzumaki and one day I will become the Hokage!"

I swear he if he keeps shouting before I graduate I will become completely deaf...

But to be fair, when introducing he wasn't the only one who said Hokage stuff - he was just the only one who shouted...

Most just said their names and that they want to become a shinobi so there isn't much to say...well it looks like it's my turn now.

"I'm Eiji Nakamura and I don't have a goal. But one thing you should know about me is is that I'm a paragon of virtue, noble and virtuous like a Buddha, you won't find anyone who is more truthful and trustworthy than me..."

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT YOU SHAMELESS TRAITOR!"

"Keep your voice down Naruto!" - Iruka

"..."

Somehow no one looks convinced...I wonder why?

 

Somehow I personally enjoy Choji the most, to be honest.

 

 

 

 

 

387