Chapter 47: Getting a scroll
14.3k 25 324
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"DAMN YOU EIJI!!!!!DO YOU KNOW HOW....what the hell happened to you?" - Kotaru

Kotaru and Arina waited the whole night for him to return.

Of course thoughts like that he might have been attacked and wouldn't return emerged while they waited.

But he was undoubtedly the strongest of them, so they decided if he doesn't return they could only forfeit.

So when he then finally arrived, they didn't expect him to look like that - only in underwear and his face swollen after being stung by a whole nest of wasps.

"Shorry guys...I ran into the shief eshamination offisher and had a little dishargreement."

"If this is supposed to be the result of a little disagreement, I don't want to know what would happen with  big disagreement..." - Arina

"HA! That's what you get for always trying to mock your superiors. Serves you right!" - Kotaru

"Fuck you! I won't give you any foodshs or drinkshs anymore!"

"What? We are a team! My loss is your loss!" - Kotaru

"Guys stop the quarrel...now that Eiji is here we should think about the test instead!" - Arina

"Yeah...so what's your plan Eiji?" - Kotaru

"We go shtraight to the tower and camp there!"

"That's kinda straightforward and simple...but I honestly agree. I don't want to waste time searching for other teams in this dumb forest!" - Kotaru

"I also agree. We lost a day and need to be bold with our approach to make up for the advantages the other teams gathered." - Arina

 

A team from Amegakure was waiting in the vicinity of the tower for other teams.

Since the strongest teams like Gaara's for example already reached the tower with the scrolls the first day, this team was confident of their tactic to camp there.

Also since most weaker teams are still trying their luck in the deep forest, campers on the second day were pretty rare.

Only on the fourth or fifth day would the campers start to appear in mass, which Naruto's team will experience.

Anyway, this team from Amegakure still decided to camp on the second day, not because of tactical reasons, but rather because their "leader" had a short fuse and hates nothing more than to search for something.

He was a midget compared to his teammates with a bald head.

His teammates wore like most Amegakure-nins re-breathers, but he didn't wear one and instead wore a tank-top, which accentuated his muscular build.

"Hey, nothing against your idea, but what about our food? How do we secure it when we are camping here?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DIPSHIT OR ELSE I WILL -"

They stopped "talking" to each other when they noticed Eiji's group approaching.

"Looks like they haven't noticed -"

"GIVE ME YOUR SCROLL OR ELSE YOU WILL KNOW WHY THEY CALL ME AXEGENIUS!!!"

"..."

"I'm sure we will die someday because of him."

 

Eiji's team was trying to find a suitable camper spot when a bald muscular midget suddenly jumped out of nowhere and started to shout.

'Why are mobs in this world even weirder than the main characters...'

Eiji thought that while he was wearing only his underwear and had a completely swollen face.

"Is this an enemy?" - Arina

"I'm not sure...I think he is a madman who ended up somehow in this forest..." - Kotaru

"I'M NOT A MADMAN!!! YOU FUCKIN SHITS WON'T INSULT ME ANYMORE AFTER I'M DONE WITH YOU!!!!"

He summoned two giant axes and started to throw them.

This would be a dangerous attack if the attacks wouldn't be so easily dodgeable.

"I think he is supposed to be an enemy...but I'm not really sure..." - Arina

Suddenly the midget's teammates appeared.

"Sorry about this guy. He has occasionally roid rage...anyway it's still a test so we have to take your -"

Before he could finish, a giant ax flow towards him.

"YOU TRASH TEAMMATES ARE SO USELESS!!! IF YOU DIDN'T BUTT IN I WOULD HAVE ALREADY DEFEATED THEM!!!"

"Are you serious? After this shit is done, I will leave this team! You are way too annoying!"

"Yeah, you are a crazy midget! I will tell our superiors about your behavior when we return!"

They then started to fight each other.

Eiji's team: "..."

The fight didn't seem to end any time soon, because even though it was a one versus two, the bald midget was really sturdy.

But then the midget seemed to have enough.

He took out their scroll and threw it towards Eiji's team.

Then said his last words "Shit fuckin team" before running off.

"Wait, did he really just give them our scroll, just because he doesn't like us?"

"I don't care about this test anymore, let's kill him!"

They two ran in the direction their teammate ran off.

"What the hell wash that?" - Eiji

 

Sorry for yesterday, was too tired to write. Anyway, this chapter is the first time I'm really unsure how it turned out, so if it's bad I will redo it.

So please say if it's bad.

 

 

 

324