Chapter 53: Rounin
14.2k 16 308
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'This guy!!'

Sakura was pissed, but then remembered her fight.

She started to concentrate on her opponent again, and the fight continued.

During the fight, Kakashi returned as well.

The fight played out pretty much the same, with both knocking each other out.

"What was that fight? Compared to the first one, this one more resembled our sparring matches at the academy...hey Eiji wake up!" - Kotaru

Lee already rushed to the unconscious Sakura, so he couldn't reply to Kotarus's remark about Sakura's fight.

Guy also left, saying he should see what kind of face his old rival Kakashi would make.

With that, Neji left as well, only Tenten was still here.

But Eiji was still sleeping and she didn't want to wake him up in case he needed the energy for his fight.

And since she didn't really know his teammates, she decided it would be awkward to stay with them and left too.

Kotaru wasn't as considerate as Tenten and tried to wake him up.

After shaking his body, he finally succeeded.

When Eiji woke up, the next fight already started.

It was Shino vs Misumi (budget Luffy).

"Oh shit, I really managed to sleep deeply...did something interesting happen while I was asleep?"

"No, not really, those two girls smacked each other for more than 10 minutes until they knocked each other out." - Kotaru

"Ino used an interesting jutsu though, but it didn't change that most of the fight was just a fist throw contest." - Arina

While listening, Eiji looked at the stage: budget Luffy wrapped himself around Shino's body while boasting about his skill and how Shino should surrender if he doesn't want to be squeezed to death.

'Yeah, this match is already over, with that much contact Shino's insects should be already gathered in mass over this dude's body.' - Eiji

Shino said to his opponent: "It's already over, if you value your -"

"Stop bluffing you stupid kid - WAIT WHAT ARE THOSE?! HYAAAA!!!"

When he saw a huge amount of insects crawl around his body, budget Luffy unwrapped himself and distanced himself, while trying to get rid of the insects.

But it were too many.

After a few seconds, he cried out: "STOP!! I SURRENDER!!! PLEASE GET THOSE THINGS AWAY FROM ME!!!"

"Uhm, Tsurugi Misumi forfeited the match so the winner is Shino." - Scatterbrained Jonin

After hearing that, Shino ordered his insects to retreat, leaving only a teary budget Luffy who was crying for his mother behind.

Neji used the Byakugan to look at Shino's chakra and talked with Guy and Lee about the Aburame clan.

'I'm really glad I didn't need to fight Shino...I would rather fight Gaara than having to watch out for those freaky insects!' - Eiji

"Wow, this guy's techniques are really creepy, I would probably have instantly surrendered as well..." - Arina

"What are you talking about? Bugs are amazing! I used to play bug fighter with my friends back in - oh welcome back sensei!" - Kotaru

"Koff...looks like I'm back before Eiji had to fight, anyway those are the only clothes I could gather."

He threw some clothes to Eiji.

"I really appreciate that sensei...but I would rather walk around in only my underwear than wearing this damn green suit!"

Hayate smiled: "When I asked the other Jonin if someone had some spare clothes, the only one who gave me something was Guy gave me. But I knew you would say something like that, that's why I searched for myself. Here is something different."

When Eiji received the other clothes he said: "I really wonder where you could find such clothes in such a short time..."

"Koff, well I thought the place which would have most likely some clothes, would be where the Hokage stays right now. Unfortunately, I was denied access, so when I searched for other options, I saw nearby the entrance to the bath, where I took a bathrobe and slippers."

"You really want to wear a bathrobe while fighting? Well I guess everyone thinks that you are either a pervert or weirdo anyway..." - Kotaru

"I honestly like it...somehow it gives swordsman vibes...I will look like a rounin! Thanks, Hayate-sensei!" - Eiji

"..."

 

So some fights will be as quick as Shino's since well, not much you can do with characters like budget Ruffy.

 

 

 

 

308