Chapter 77: Betraying
14.6k 24 313
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Great, this kid can finish one of those four henchmen, so that we can get in!" - An Anbu exclaimed happily.

"Sorry Eiji, but I ask you to refrain from doing so since I believe this battle will involve many destructive techniques and I don't want our village and people to get involved in it."

"Lord Hokage, what are you saying?! Please reconsider, your safety is of utmost importance!" - The other Anbu cried out.

Eiji nodded at Hiruzen and said: "With or without barrier, we still have to beat this guy up anyway, right?"

"HAHAHA!!! You really haven't changed, sensei...instead of taking the easy route and trying to break the barrier, you are instead concerned about the village. Because of this dumb kindness, this village is destined to fall. But I still have to admit, that this village produces occasionally some interesting talents..."

Orochimaru looked at Eiji: "Kid, learning Sage Mode at this age is really something you can be proud of, it would be a pity for you to die here. So how about joining me?"

Eiji heard that and starting to contemplate.

Then he asked: "If I agree, what do I get in return?"

"THIS KID!!!!" - Anbu 1

"I knew it, he is a treacherous snake just like Orochimaru!!!" - Anbu 2

Hiruzen was silent and closed his eyes, looking like he was anticipating Eiji's choice.

"HAHAHA!!! I can give you power, as much as you like!!"

Hearing that, Eiji scoffed mentally: 'What power can you even give me? The curse mark is just a budget version of Sage Mode anyway.'

But he didn't show anything on his face and instead smiled: "Sorry, but I don't want power. Instead, I want a harem!"

"What?" - Orochimaru

"You have many kunoichis under you, right? Ordering them to be part of my harem should be a piece of cake for you."

Hearing that Orochimaru smiled: "Sure if that's what you want I can give it to you easily. See that, sensei? This is how much loyalty your shinobis have to you, just because you are so inept as a leader. Now come over here boy, you don't want to get involved in what I'm about to do."

With that Orochimaru started to summon three coffins.

"!" - because of that Hiruzen couldn't deal with the traitor Eiji, who was already walking nonchalantly towards Orochimaru's side.

Thankfully Hiruzen managed to block the third coffin from appearing.

But the other two managed to.

"N-NO!! Those are...?!" - Anbu 1

"?! They are what?" - Anbu 2

"Long time no see...Saru..."

"Ah, it's you...you've aged Sarutobi..."

"I never imagined I would see you two again. And under such circumstances...I'm so sorry..." - Sarutobi

"This is...not good..." - Anbu 1

"He summoned them...but who are they?!" - Anbu 2

"Please prepare yourselves...First Hokage! Second Hokage!!" - Hiruzen

"Reanimation, eh...? And that stripling over there is the one who summoned us with the forbidden jutsu? Impressive..." - Tobirama

"Which means, Sarutobi...we must fight you..." - Hashirama

"Enough with the old folk's small talk. Why don't we get st-" - Orochimaru was suddenly stabbed from behind.

"I agree, why don't we get started?" - Eiji

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" - Orochimaru cried out in surprise, but instead of getting an answer, he was sliced into several pieces.

"Well, it's not like this will kill him...hey old man! While he is regenerating, seal him or those other two oldies!"

"Oldies?" - Hashirama

"My, youngsters really became so disrespectful..." - Tobirama.

Hiruzen didn't dare to waste any time and asked: "Sealing? Are you sure it will work?"

'Of course, it will work! Though the method will be only developed in the future during the Fourth Shinobi War...'

"Yeah, you cannot break the jutsu, but you can neutralize the bodies by binding them so they aren't able to move and then just place a seal on the bindings."

"Alright!" - Hiruzen trusted Eiji fully, in fact, he also trusted him when he "betrayed" him.

And that's because he knew Eiji's personality, and when Eiji started to spout nonsense about harems, Hiruzen knew that he was just fooling Orochimaru.

"ARGHH!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT YOU SQUIRT!!" - a piece of Orochimaru transformed into him like he was moments ago standing there.

"Tsk, can't you regenerate slower?" - Eiji got ready to battle with his all.

Thanks for all support, I'm feeling much better now. Unfortunately still only one chapter today, since it took more time than usual to write because I had to reread the fight between Hiruzen and Orochimaru to make sure I don't miss anything.

I'm sorry about that, but I will try to double chapters next weekend to make up for that and the last two days.

313