Chapter 79: End of the fight
15.7k 48 332
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"TO THINK I WOULD NEED TO USE THIS TECHNIQUE BECAUSE OF A BRAT WHO ISNT EVEN HALF STRONG AS ME!!" - Orochimaru in his Yamato no Jutsu form, was furious.

He looked at the battlefield and saw that despite using his strongest snake-related technique, the only thing he managed to achieve was to neutralize Eiji, who actually neutralized himself.

And Hiruzen, who despite not being able to seal the two Hokages, had always the advantage in the fight, which meant he was fine and ready to take Orochimaru on.

Orochimaru felt really humiliated.

But he calmed down fast, and started to smile sinisterly: 'If it's like that, let's open up the barrier and wreak havoc in Konoha, hehehe...'

Actually, destroying the barrier, was Eiji's main plan on saving Hiruzen, since, with that, help could easily rush in.

And with Guy and Kakashi being at the arena, even Orochimaru would either be forced to retreat or lose.

"Sakon, Jirobo, Kidomaru, Tayua, open up the barrier!"

"!"

'Sorry old man, a few destroyed buildings won't be the end of the world, so let the others save you!" - Eiji tried his best to not lose consciousness, but with that, he finally collapsed.

"WAY TO GO KID!! YOU DID GREAT!!!" - Anbu 1

"LORD HOKAGE, JUST WAIT A MOMENT AND WE WILL BE HERE TO DEFEND YOU!!" - Anbu 2

Kakashi who was cleaning up the sound shinobis attacking the arena looked at the battlefield and then nodded towards Guy and Kurenai (Asuma left to help Shikamaru).

But Orochimaru didn't lose his confidence, since, with the two Hokage defending him, fleeing will be a piece of cake!

'Sigh, so this is what you wanted Eiji? I'm sorry, but I was already prepared...this is the responsibility I have as Orochimaru's sensei...'

"That order of signs...Sarutobi, you are performing that Jutsu!!" - Enma

Then he summoned two shadow clones, two rushed towards the two Hokage, while he himself rushed towards Orochimaru, who was still in his Yamato no Jutsu's form.

"? No matter what you are doing, it won't -" - suddenly he felt how his chakra didn't listen to him and he started to transform back.

"Orochimaru, let me reveal for you my trump jutsu, one even you don't know! Sealing Jutsu! Shikifujin! Reaper Death Seal!!"

"NOOO!! IT WON'T GO YOUR WAY OLD MAN!!!" - for the first time in this fight, Orochimaru showed a panicked face.

"Shit, hey you guys buy some time, while I help Lord Orochimaru!" - Sakon rushed in to help Orochimaru, but Enma didn't let him get close to those two.

This time, Hiruzen had enough chakra since he only fought the two Hokage and he also wasn't hit by the Kusanagi sword, since Hiruzen charged at Orochimaru, when he was preoccupied with getting ready to leave the moment the barrier disappears.

So this time Orochimaru would surely have his soul completely sucked out!

Or not: "SAKON USE YOUR CURSE MARK AND MERGE YOUR BODY WITH MINE!!" - Orochimaru cried out, coming up with an option which can save him, despite his current panicked state.

"SHIT!!" - Sakon did as he said and split his twin-brother from him.

"UKON, YOU DEAL WITH THIS MONKEY!!"

"You woke me up just to deal with a mon-" - Ukon noticed that Enma wasn't an easy opponent, despite his curse mark being activated.

At this time, both Ukon and Sakon activated the level 2 curse mark without delay.

Thanks to that, Sakon was able to reach Orochimaru and Hiruzen, and without a delay, he fused into Orochimaru's body.

"WHAT!! ARGH!!" - suddenly it was Sakon's soul that was pulled out instead.

"Orochimaru...you are really beyond any help, sacrificing your subordinates like that!!" - Hiruzen

"What are you talking about? They are just tools for me to use...HEHEHE now let's see how you sacrifice your life just for the soul of one of my tools!"

'Was this a mistake? NO! I at least was able to seal a portion of Orochimaru's soul! With that, he won't be able to destroy Konoha!'

"Orochimaru, even if you live, you have failed today. I have inherited the will of the First Lord, the second Lord, and of Konoha. No matter how hard you try to destroy Konohagakure, a new Hokage who inherits my will shall emerge and defend Konoha!"

Eiji really tried his best, and his plan was also effective.

But unfortunately, you can't save people, who choose to die on their own...

 

So with that, the double chapter week is over (let's just ignore those two days...no one will know...). Anyway, I wanted to finish part one before Uni starts, but my estimation was pretty bad...so I will take 3 days off, since Uni starts tomorrow, then start with one chapter on Thursday, and then double chapter on the weekend, and maybe part 1 is finished within next week, but who knows...

 

332