Chapter 90: Proof
12.8k 30 276
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We as the Hokage Guard Platoon have the glorious duty of watching over the Hokage's parents...just because he was concerned, that foreign shinobi would kidnap them...isn't that laughable, Genma?" - Raido made a grumpy expression while watching Eiji's home from afar.

"Can't help it. Normally the Hokage is supposed to be the strongest shinobi in our village, so normally no one would be dumb enough to try to kidnap the Hokage's family, but..." - Genma

"But why only for one day then? It's just too bizarre..." - Raido

"Since he is Hokage, maybe he knows something we don't?" - Genma

Some time ago, Eiji's shadow clone appeared in front of them and gave them the order, to specifically protect his parents only for today (so that Danzo won't notice)

"Well, at least it's only for one day..." Raido said that while sighing, thinking about how it was a waste for Jonin like them to do such a mission.

 

Danzo was currently walking through the forest outside of Konoha with two Root members next to him.

Those two weren't Torune and Fu, since these two were the most skilled in Root and Danzo thought that it would be smarter for them to guard the Root headquarters.

In Danzo's eyes, if this was a trap, in the worst-case scenario, he wouldn't have to face Orochimaru personally, since reports stated that Orochimaru's arms were sealed and that's why he searched for Tsunade in the first place.

As far as he was concerned, he believed none of Orochimaru's henchman were a threat to him.

But what on the nearly impossible off chance that someone other learned of their connection and used it to bait him?

Even then, the other villages have only a handful of people who could fight him, but sending them here would be a dumb move from them and could threaten their village, so it was unlikely.

Eiji?

He could easily deal with him and more importantly, he was sure that if Eiji would try to do something, the only thing he could do is to try to order a bunch of Konoha's most skilled shinobi's to help him, which he would easily notice.

And that was only if you neglect the fact that those shinobi would most likely decline, since murdering a village elder isn't really good for the career, to put it mildly.

So in his eyes, this was even more unlikely.

But did he need to go personally?

No, but Danzo is paranoid and doesn't trust Orochimaru, so if something seems odd in this deal which could backfire later, he would want to notice it instantly.

Still, he took two Guards with him, since his paranoia can't be underestimated and he rightfully didn't trust Orochimaru

After some time, he noticed a figure in a cloak standing at the meeting point.

This figure noticed them approaching and nodded.

Danzo nodded in return and came closer.

But suddenly the figure looked at one of Danzo's guard and black flames started to engulf him completely.

"ARGHH!!!" - crying pitifully was the only thing the guard could do.

"!"

'Amaterasu? What is happening here?!' - Danzo was completely disbelieving, but someone as capable as Danzo could easily suppress his shock and forced himself to move out of sight.

But the other guard didn't know about Amaterasu and with Danzo having no time to tell him what to do, he was burned by a newly appearing Amaterasu.

"So you are Danzo?" - Sasuke took his hood off and exposed his identity to Danzo.

"Uchiha Sasuke....haven't seen Amaterasu in a while...you are indeed Itachi's brother...." - Danzo saw Sasuke's Mangekyo Sharingan and started to unseal his arm, while he was hiding behind a tree.

"I only have one question to ask you...is it true that you were to one who ordered Itachi to kill the whole Uchiha Clan?" - Sasuke

Danzo didn't answer and continued to unseal his arm.

Meanwhile, Eiji was watching from afar, thinking: 'Stopping him from unsealing his arm would save a lot of trouble, but Sasuke wouldn't believe me without seeing it, so...and besides, it would hinder his growth which might be bad in the future...'

"I ASKED YOU IF IT'S TRUE!!!" - Sasuke couldn't hold his anger back and was about to launch an attack when instead Danzo rushed at him with an amazing speed having unsealed his arm.

'What...?' - Danzo's fist didn't reach Sasuke, because a purple giant bone appeared in front of Sasuke.

Then Danzo was grabbed by the giant arm of Sasuke's Susanoo.

"So this is Susanoo, is it...?" - Danzo while being grabbed by a giant arm, looked unfaced at it and analyzed calmy.

"This arm..." - Sasuke remembered how after Eiji told all this seemingly unbelievable stuff, he asked him if he had any proof for this unbelievable stuff.

Eiji smiled amused at him and said:" When you fight him and see his arm, you will have your proof..."

 

Some readers mentioned that they don't get an alert when I post a new chapter even though they follow me.

It's because this site doesn't have this feature to begin with, but I made a post in the forum under Feature Requests asking if it could be implemented.

If you agree that adding this feature for Scribble Hub makes sense, you can vote here : https://forum.scribblehub.com/threads/alert-for-when-author-you-followed-posts-new-chapter.3439/#post-90157

Thanks for your support and patience waiting for new chapters.

 

 

 

 

276