Chapter 91: Sasuke vs Danzo part 1
11.9k 9 264
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Where did you get those eyes in your arm?" - Sasuke spat those words with disgust out.

"Here and there...but don't worry, I'll take your Sharingans as well..." - Danzo

Sasuke breathed heavily in to calm his anger down, since knowing about Itachi was more important.

"Itachi...DID YOU ORDER HIM OR NOT?!" - Sasuke increased the pressure on his Susanoo arm which crushed many bones of Danzo.

After spitting some blood out, Danzo finally answered: "...I...thought he was a better man than that..."

"?!" - Sasuke

"That bastard...did he spill the beans...as he ran into you not long ago? I guess...you really were...special...to him."

"So...it's true, then." - Sasuke was fully consumed by hatred now, which was reflected by his eerie-looking Mangekyo Sharingan.

"Self-sacrifice...that is what defines a ninja. Scorning the sun...to work in the shadows...that is how it has always been...that is a true ninja.  Many ninjas died like that...Itachi is not the only one. Niceties...will not make...the world go round. It is thanks to people like that...that we have been able to maintain peace. You ignored...Itachi's will...you cannot understand...but in telling you his secret...he has betrayed Konoha..." - Danzo was suddenly crushed into meat paste by the giant arm.

While blood was splatting on Sasuke he said: "Do not speak to me of Itachi again."

But even though he just died, a healthy Danzo appeared behind Sasuke: "You are right. Now we must speak with our eyes."

Danzo tried to stab Sasuke with a kunai, but the Susanoo blocked it: "Just as I thought...Susanoo is the perfect shield."

"So this is Izanagi? Looks like he was right...I need to kill you around 10 times..." - with those words, he smashed Danzo into another meat paste with his Susanoo.

"You...how do you know about Izanagi? Was it Itachi? Sigh, looks like I was really wrong abou - " - Danzo who just appeared somewhere healthy again, couldn't finish his sentence because his head was cut off.

"Nah, that was me...I wanted to but in earlier, but Sasuke was so earnest about his revenge that I missed the timing." - A smirking Eiji appeared with his sword on the shoulders while squatting next to Sasuke like some delinquent.

"YOU!!!" - when Danzo saw Eiji, his eyes almost popped out.

"Yeah, it's me, the handsome and chivalrous 5th Hokage. Oh, by the way, Itachi didn't tell him shit. It was me who told our cute little Sasuke over there everything."

'How does he know? This doesn't make any sense...furthermore he knows about Izanagi as well...I...I completely underestimated Eiji...but this isn't important right now. First I will deal with Sasuke and then use Shisui's eye on him...after that I will know how he got to know it.' - Danzo took a deep breath and exhaled several small blasts of wind chakra: " Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere!"

"Oh crap!" - the grinning Eiji hid behind Sasuke's Susanoo, while the wind blasts slashed against the Susanoo.

But this was only a distraction for Danzo to rush into melee.

Danzo was about to reach Sasuke's Susanoo when Sasuke sued Amaterasu on him.

"Susanoo and Amaterasu...be careful to don't exhaust yourself before killing him enough times..." - Eiji

"I told it's my revenge and that you shouldn't but in!" - Sasuke wasn't in the mood to listen to Eiji.

"Yeah, yeah...I promised you to let you solo, so I'll watch for now. But if you mess up I'll step in just so you know." - Eiji shrugged his shoulder and vanished before appearing on a giant boulder to spectate the fight.

"Hmph! You really are trash compared to Itachi: you're naive and let your emotions control you, rushing in like an idiot to blow your hatred off! Insisting on fighting me alone is really nonlogical...why...why would you feel the need to let this piece of trash survive, Itachi...?" - Danzo appeared behind Sasuke again and used Vaccum Sphere again.

Sasuke's current Susanoo wasn't complete and didn't defend him from all sides, so Sasuke needed to dodge the wind blasts.

He jumped into the air but this was a mistake, since Danzo was already in front of him and grabbed his neck, placing a seal on him.

Sasuke wouldn't let him continue to grab his neck, so he stabbed Danzo in the head with a kunai.

But Danzo just appeared somewhere completely healthy again: "It's no use."

 

 

 

 

264