Chapter 92: Sasuke vs Danzo part 2
12.7k 35 291
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"!" - Sasuke suddenly stopped all his movements, while seal marks appeared on his body.

Danzo started to move slowly towards Sasuke with a kunai in hand while keeping an eye on Eiji.

'Sigh...even after I told him about Danzo using seals, he still got hit...now let's hope he Sasuke's Susanoo evolves now or else I will have to step in earlier than I would like...' - Eiji didn't show it to Danzo, but was preparing to step in.

When Danzo reached Sasuke and was about to end his life, memories of Itachi and his parents surfaced in Sasuke's mind.

Those memories amplified his hatred, which gave him power and his body responded to that.

"?" - Danzo sensed danger and instantly jumped back.

'Is that Susanoo...? It's different than before!' - Danzo

Sasuke's Susanoo wasn't a ghostly big skeleton now, instead, it grew a ghostly armor and had a giant bow and arrow!

'Phew...even though it was risky, it paid off. Now Sasuke is even stronger...hehehe continue to grow and feed off your hatred....wait I sound like a villainous mastermind!' - Eiji

Sasuke's Susanoo fired the arrow,  with an unbelievable speed at Danzo.

'There's is no time to dodge! I have no choice!' - a big tree grew instantly out of his arm full of implanted Sharingan eyes, changing the course of the ghostly arrow.

But Sasuke didn't care and just shoot another arrow, which this time pierced Danzo completely.

Like nothing happened, Danzo appeared next to where the arrow landed, completely healthy.

Danzo looked at Sasuke, who panted heavily from using the powerful techniques of his Mangekyo Sharingan without pause.

'A chance!' - Danzo rushed at him, but Sasuke used his rage to force himself and shot an arrow which Danzo couldn't dodge.

Again, Danzo appeared as nothing happened.

He looked at the number of eyes still open on his arm: 'Only five left...I have to finish it soon...should I bet all on this moment?'

Summoning Jutsu!

A giant tapir appeared from Danzo's summoning jutus.

It was really big!

Just from appearing, a huge area of the forest was desolated.

The tapir started to suck air with an immense force in a huge area.

All kinds of trees were flying around, being sucked into the tapir's mouth, and even Eiji who was only watching needed to hide behind the large boulder.

'Now Susanoo can't move...and I can use the tapir's suction to increase my power..." - Danzo used a stronger version of Vaccum Sphere.

With the suction force from the tapir, it dealt devastating damage to Sasuke's Susanoo, which opened up because of that, giving Danzo a chance to hit Sasuke.

But Sasuke used the Great Fireball Jutsu in the direction of the tapir.

After sucking this great fireball, the tapir's mouth started to burn and it disappeared in confusion.

Fire element counters wind element, it was a good move by Sasuke.

Danzo who missed his chance looked at his arm, only four eyes left.

Now it was only a matter of who runs out of energy first.

The battle continued until when Danzo finally got his chance when one eye was left.

He buffed a kunai with wind chakra and was about to pierce Sasuke's heart when Eiji suddenly appeared in front of Sasuke.

Instead of Sasuke, he was stabbed.

But Eiji drew his sword and stabbed Danzo too.

"So you finally decided to join? I still have one eye left and Sasuke isn't able to fight anymore...it's my win...I will just need to use Shisui's eye on you after com - W-what's...happening?! Gah (spitting out blood)! Why isn't Izanagi working?!"

Eiji smiled amused: "Even though Sasuke's Sharingan can't compare to Itachi's in terms of genjutsu...casting a weak one just enough to fool you on how many eyes you had was enough...because you managed to get your hands on some Sharingans, you underestimated a real Sharingan user in a fight...and that was your downfall." (Eiji shamelessly stole Obito's words for himself...)

"Ugh!" - Danzo fell on the ground.

After that Eiji regenerated his wound easily, before taking something out.

"..." - Sasuke

"What? Don't you think this is the best way to celebrate the end of this ass here? Or do you want a beer as well?" - Eiji started to drink his beer with extreme delight while kicking Danzo.

Eiji looked at Danzo who was grunting from the kick thinking: 'Finally, something went according to plan....well they do say that three is the magical number...'

 

Instead of a meme, I have another gem: https://9gag.com/gag/arVwApV

 

 

 

291