Chapter 93: Danzo’s death
12.3k 18 299
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"YOU DAMN FOOLS!! I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN CHANGE THIS WORLD!! THE ONLY WAY TO BRING PEACE IS TO...UNITE ALL THE COUNTRIES AND VILLAGES!! AND YOU...FOR SUCH SMALL REASO-UGH!!" - Danzo was interrupted by another kick from Eiji.

"Shut up, no one cares about your megalomaniac delusions....anyway, he is all yours, Sasuke. Just make sure he doesn't die before we get some distance from him or else his kamikaze attack activates and I don't want to die so stupidly."

Hearing that, Danzo felt for the first time in a long time fear: "You...who...are you?"

There was no possible way for Eiji to not only know about the truth of Itachi and him using Izanagi but that his final trump card would be the Reverse Four Symbols Sealing as well!

'He is dangerous....even more, dangerous than Orochimaru...I can't let him live...' - Danzo moved his hand to try to take the bandages off to use Shisui's eye on Eiji, but Sasuke cut his arm off with a Chidori.

"Urgh!" - an enormous amount of blood flowed out of where his arm was.

Sasuke emitted pure bloodlust while grinning darkly: "Next is the other arm...seeing all those eyes there makes me sick..."

This time he moved slowly to savor the satisfying feeling of revenge, but Danzo's arm full of eyes transformed into a giant tree, though it didn't change anything of Danzo's situation.

"Looks he isn't in a state to control Hashirama's powers anymore..." Eiji shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly.

"Hashirama's powers?" - Sasuke asked him.

"Yeah, he made some shady deals in the past with Orochimaru to help him control the power of the First Hokage...without that, he wouldn't be able to use so many Sharingan's as a non-Uchiha. That's why no one believes him when he talks about doing all for the sake of Konoha. Anyway, if you want to piss on him or something before he dies, now's your chance."

"Not believing that I do everything for Konoha? Hahahaha...you just can't understand...you two...never experienced the horrors of war...so I won't be berated by some naive kids who grow up in peace, which was painstakingly achieved from the sacrifice of countless lives...I will see you two in hell!" - with that he bit his tongue off and black symbols started to appear on his chest.

'Tsk, should have just smacked his head to knock him out...now I'll have to do us that!' - Eiji expected something like that might happen, so while he was drinking his beer, he gathered natural chakra.

With that, he entered Sage Mode and instantly used "Sage Art: Inorganic Reincarnation" to breathe "live" into the large black sphere which started to form from the symbols on Danzo's chest, to change it's shape so it doesn't touch him, Sasuke and even Danzo.

Despite that, Sasuke gulped when he saw the devastation this sphere did and how he narrowly escaped death if it wasn't for Eiji.

"Sigh...this old ass was stubborn and didn't know when to give up until the last minute..." - Eiji started to approach Danzo's corpse.

"Hmm...this guy is really like a raid boss...dropping some amazing loot..."

"?" - Sasuke already knew of Eiji's occasional nonsensical ramble and just decided to ignore it, until he saw how Eiji fiddled at Danzo's corpse.

"You...what are you doing?"

"Hmm...securing Shisui's eye...Shisui's Mangekyo Sharingan is said to be able to caste the ultimate Genjutsu. There exist no stronger Genjutsu than that and it's said to be so powerful that it can be only used every 10 years..."

"!" - Sasuke was unsure how to feel.

It was true that Eiji not only told him the truth but helped him immensely in his revenge as well.

So if Eiji wants to take it, could Sasuke really refuse?

But his Uchiha pride made him feel conflicted and he was contemplating on what he should do.

'...this is really disgusting, to be honest...I never want to do that in my life again!' - after forcing himself, Eiji managed to take Shisui's eye from Danzo's corpse and put in a glass with a strange substance.

He stared at it for some time while being lost in thought: 'If I transplant it, I would not only get a Sharingan but actually one of the best Sharingan's out there...who would not be tempted by this?'

Sasuke saw him staring at it while he was still contemplating on what to do when Eiji suddenly threw the glass to him with the words: "Here, catch!"

"...What?" - Sasuke was completely baffled but he still caught it.

"Take it! Since using Mangekyo Sharingan will slowly make you lose your eyesight, having  an extra one as a reserve is pretty good, right?"

"..."

Eiji smirked thinking: 'Even though it's really tempting, giving it to strengthen Sasuke is way smarter...after fucking the future, I will need to oversee the changes and probably "correct" some things, but I won't be doing it from the spotlight, so I won't need it. Instead, I will do it from the shadow's, manipulating people like Sasuke... so the stronger he gets, the better for me...'

 

 

 

299