Chapter 97: Organization
14.4k 43 276
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Alright, then let's meet up in 3 hours outside the village." - with those words, Eiji left Sasuke alone.

'I said I want to search for the dragon temple, but I have no idea where to even start...well let's just go with my other plan first, since it overlaps with it anyway...'

Eiji then walked leisurely towards Konoha's prison.

 

A few hours later, the Sound Four were escaping while gritting their teeth.

They were waiting for Sasuke to finally get close to his home when suddenly all kinds of shinobis started to search for something.

It didn't take long for them to get noticed, and even though they were arrogant and thought they were strong, against a horde of shinobis in their home village was too much, so they started to escape with everything they got.

"YOU MUST BE OROCHIMARU'S HENCHMAN!!! GIVE UCHIHA SASUKE BACK!!!" - random Konoha shinobi

"GIVE SASUKE BACK MY ASS!!! WE COULDN'T KIDNAP HIM SINCE HE WAS HIDING SOMEWHERE THE WHOLE TIME!!!" - a furious Tayuya screamed back.

"YOU THINK WE ARE IDIOTS?? UCHIHA SASUKE IS MISSING AND ONE OF YOUR COMRADE ESCAPED FROM THE PRISON!! IF THIS WASN'T YOU, WHO WAS IT?! SO STOP RIGHT THERE AND SURRENDER, OR ELSE WE WILL CHASE YOU TO THE END OF THE WORLD!!"

'WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING??? WHY IS FUCKIN UKON MISSING NOW?? Damn you Sasuke Uchiha...I will never forgive you!' - Tayuya increased her speed, while the rest of the Sound Four were following behind her.

 

Sasuke looked at Eiji who was accompanied by someone.

It was none other than Ukon!

He was currently laughing madly while occasionally biting into his arm.

"?" - Sasuke didn't say a word, but his expression told more than a thousand words.

"What's wrong? Oh is it about this guy? I thought since finding the dragon temple won't be so easy, we will need to build an information network first. And having someone who knows the locations of Orochimaru's hideouts, he might come in handy." - Eiji

"Information network?" - Sasuke already contemplated if he made the wrong decision.

Eiji smiled: "Yeah, let's build a large organization specializing in the gathering and trading of information...don't make such a face...this will be beneficial to you as well since you cant just easily meet Itachi with him being part of a criminal organization. And getting information on that organization isn't easy, so doing that makes sense, right?" - Eiji shamelessly concealed that he already knew everything about Akatsuki so that Sasuke would have no choice but to agree.

"Hmph!" - Sasuke didn't answer in his usual arrogant demeanor, but since he didn't complain, Eiji knew that he agreed more or less.

"HIIAHAHAHA!!! Hey you! You didn't lie to me when you said you will help me with my revenge against Orochimaru, right?" - Ukon

"Don't worry, I have the reputation of being the best helper for revenge in existence, right Sasuke?" - Eiji picked his nose while saying that.

"..." - Sasuke knew that his new "comrades" will be a pain in the ass and he even started to miss the useless Sakura and the annoying and dumb Naruto.

Building an organization specialized in information wasn't only to make it easier for him to find the dragon temple, but more importantly to save his and the world's life.

In the future, he can just "release" some important information to make other people move as he wants, with that he will be in control of the flow of events and can "fix" as much as he needs.

If you control all the information, you control the world!

Eiji looked at his "comrades": Sasuke was walking cool with his hands in his pockets and Ukon was randomly erupting in madly laughter and biting his arms.

'Since I'm now the leader of an organization, I'll need to come up with a name and uniforms, right?... Damn, I should have asked Guy to give me a bunch of those green jumpsuits...'

On this night, a colorful group embarked from Konoha.

 

"Please calm down Lord Orochimaru!" - Kabuto

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?! NOT ONLY DID THEY FAIL TO BRING SASUKE HERE BUT THE CURRENT LOCATION OF SASUKE ISN'T KNOWN NOW WHICH IS EVEN WORSE!!!" - Orochimaru screamed in his new body.

Since Sasuke wasn't "delivered" in time, he had to take another body, like in the original timeline.

But this time Sasuke didn't even arrive late, which is why he was furious.

"Even though they completely failed their mission, they arrived with some interesting news..." - Kabuto tried his best to calm Orochimaru down.

"What do you mean?" - Orochimaru

...

"So the "Hokage" coincidentally went missing at the same time as Sasuke? HAHAHAHA!!!! IT'S THE SECOND TIME THIS STUPID BRAT GOT IN MY WAY!!! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM!!!" - Orochimaru radiated an immense amount of bloodlust, making Kabuto fear for his life.

 

Sorry, had the last two days too much uni stuff to do. Anyway, if you made a new organization, would you make it look and sound cool or funny and dumb?

 

 

 

 

276