Chapter 131: Butterfly!
10k 18 216
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An orange-haired figure clad in a black robe could be seen flying above a range of tall mountains.

From this height, a village could be seen hidden by these mountains.

With a dark gaze, the figure solemnly raised his arms above his head, but the figure didn't act right now, because it could hear someone speaking to him to his main body.

"Nagato...this will reduce your life span significantly...are you sure?" - Konan

"They are two Jinchurikis in this village...I would prefer to take them by the order of their tails, but if I'm already here it would be a waste to not take the Eight-tails as well...but even I would be troubled if two Jinchurikis and the Raikage fought me at the same time, so I'll surprise them...and this will accelerate our plan the most, so I don't mind using my life for that..." - Nagato

Konan had a worried expression but didn't say anything else.

The Deva Path stopped listening to the faraway conversation and breathed in: "This world...shall know pain...Shinra...Tensei!"

With those words, he decimated Kumogakure!

But no one at the Chaotic Battle could know of it.

Especially Eiji who indirectly caused it.

The butterfly effect Eiji feared so much, didn't happen because of Danzo's death as he worried, but because Hidan and Kakuzu weren't on Yugito's track to hunt her, she was in Kumogakure.

In the original timeline, she would die only after Team 7 meet with Sasuke at Orochimaru's hideout, which was in the current timeline still weeks off.

Since Nagato send Kakuzu and Hidan to the Chaotic Battle, no other Akatsuki team was currently able to hunt the Two-tails and since he didn't want to lose time unnecessarily, he decided to capture her himself plus B who were in the same village.

This development was something that would later shock Eiji since he experienced how fate made sure that everything stayed on the "right track".

But he was naive to think that fate worked for everyone the same.

The highest priority was that Naruto would unite all tailed-beast and bring peace to this world, and other personal fates like the death of Hayate were only a natural occurrence through karma and consequences rather than something written in stone.

In other words: as long as it didn't concern the great strings which were spun eons ago, someone powerful enough is indeed able to change his own fate!

However, the one who would change fate isn't Nagato, since he is still the "Child of Prophecy" like Naruto...

 

At Mount Myoboku, the Great Toad Sage was sleeping peacefully when he suddenly opened his eyes.

"Nghi!" - Gamamaru

"What's wrong, Great Honourable Geezer?" - Fukasu who was about to fall asleep, rubbed his eyes and tried to fight his drowsiness.

"I just foresaw a new destiny..." - Gamamaru

"A new prophesy? What is it this time about?" - Fukasu turned serious and his drowsiness instantly disappeared when he heard that.

"...I forgot because my mind is a bit slow after just waking up..." - Gamamaru

"...sigh...it's because you are senile and not because you just woke up..." - Fukasu regretted not just falling asleep.

 

"!!!!!?!???!?!??!!??" - Black Zetsu swore that he felt how he shit his pants, even though with his body, he isn't physically able to do so and was sharing a body with the carefree White Zetsu.

"...hey calm down...if we get exposed it would be bad, you know?" - White Zetsu

"...this disgusting cockroach! How dare he speak mother's name with his disgusting mouth! I'll kill him! Wait no...I need to find out what he meant by this first! There is no way..." - Black Zetsu was still startled.

"I don't think he meant something by this though...if the information we got on him is true, he occasionally says something nonsensical..." - White Zetsu

"You idiot! There is no way he would know mother's name just like that! The few people who know about her existence only know her as the Rabbit Goddess!" - Black Zetsu

"Hmm...wait, you are right! What will we do?" - now even White Zetsu realized how serious this was.

Eiji didn't know that with his thoughtless remark, he brought Zetsu's mind in complete turmoil and that he was targeted by a really dangerous individual from now on!

 

So, with this everything should be laid out and now the next chapters will be full of fighting instead of talking.

 

 

 

216