Chapter 132: Chaotic fight part 6
9.9k 7 206
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"HYAHAHAHA!!" - Hidan appeared between Sasuke and Orochimaru, waving his scythe madly around.

The nearest to him were Sasuke's parents, so he targeted him.

Orochimaru saw that and his smile froze.

Hidan was thwarting his plan!

He expected that Eiji will most likely come and try to help Sasuke, but now it was Hidan who came instead.

"Tsk, talking with this lunatic is pointless...Kabuto get the other coffins ready!" - Orochimaru

Kabuto sighed internally since he was the one performing the Edo Tensei, so he knew that he would use a lot of his chakra up, but he did as Orochimaru ordered.

While this was going on, Sasuke looked at Hidan attacking his parents: On one hand, he pissed that someone just suddenly appeared and attacked his parents, on the other hand, he was glad that he wasn't the one needing to fight his parents because he knew that it would hurt him to attack his mother and father.

But he couldn't just stand there and continue to watch.

His parents were skilled shinobis - especially his father who was the head of the Uchiha clan and the leader of the Konoha Police, while his mother was a Jonin, but against a weird opponent like Hidan, most of their attacks seemed to have no effect.

However more important was the fact that it still wasn't the Edo Tensei which was later perfected by Kabuto but Orochimaru's one, so the reincarnated aren't as powerful as when they were alive.

Of course for an elite like Fugaku, he had a few aces up his sleeves - more specifically the Mangekyo Sharingan.

But he didn't use it since he and his wife actually hoped that they would be defeated by this mysterious assaulter so that they wouldn't have to fight their own child.

Orochimaru sensed that, but he didn't bother to increase the control over them because in the first place he didn't count on their fighting power but to use them for psychological warfare against Sasuke instead.

So it was better to just use the Edo Tensei to revive a bunch of strong other Shinobis to deal with Hidan quickly and continue with using Sasuke's parents as a psychological weapon.

In the first place, he prepared those other shinobis to deal with Eiji, so they weren't weak at all!

 

Meanwhile, Jiraiya arrived with Gamabunta on the battlefield, standing on top of Gamabunta's head while quickly glancing over it.

There were 3 "battlefields".

In only a second he made up his mind.

He went to Orochimaru's battlefield.

With Yamato being there, he trusted that Naruto should be fine, while the other battlefield was Ukon and the Sound 3...no one cared about this battlefield.

Of course, his entrance attracted the attention of everyone.

"Sigh...he is finally here..." - Yamato

'He is heading to Hidan? That idiot won't bother to use his brain to let the Sannins fight each other, so he is doomed...tsk!' - Kakuzu thought already about abandoning his partner to run away.

"Hm?" - but he suddenly noticed that someone was missing from his "battlefield".

Eiji used the chance when everyone was distracted by Jiraiya's entrance to leave!

'Whatever, this is better for me anyway...before I get out of here, I'll capture the nine-tails!'

"Hey kid, let's finish this quickly, I don't have the whole day..." - a lot of black threads appeared around his body, which gathered at around eight really long and thick "arms", giving him the somewhat look of an octopus.

"OH NO!! EVERYO-" - Yamato tried to warn everyone, but Kakuzu's arms swung in such a huge range, that not everyone could dodge and he caught two Anbu.

Kakuzu then dragged those two to him and with way smaller threads he tore into their body and took their hearts out.

"When that Sannin destroyed two of my hearts I was worried a bit, but luckily I found some small fires here." - Kakuzu grumpy tone wasn't as grumpy as before.

"!" - Yamato knew now that even though their opponent is heavily outnumbered, this fight was far from over.

Even worse was that it might be actually disadvantageous that they have the higher number if his hunch about his opponent's ability was right...

 

Next chapter will be Eiji fighting for real and I'll reveal who are in the other coffins.

Also, for those of you who didn't see it, there was a mistake in the last chapter, but I fixed it, so if you are confused about Gamabunta you now know.

 

206