Chapter 133: Chaotic fight part 7
9.3k 19 223
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click.

With a sound, three coffins opened.

"Dammit! I'm too late!" - Jiraiya arrived at the same time with Gamabunta, and the first thing he did, was looking at who's in the coffins.

"Ah...welcome...I didn't expect for you to come here too, Jiraiya...but you arrived at a good time." - Orochimaru greeted his old companion with a smile.

Now that he successfully revived what he prepared, he wasn't worried about Jiraiya or Eiji messing his plan up but was instead looking forward to finally getting rid of Jiraiya.

"...to think I would be revived by a former enemy...but it looks like there was a fall-out between the two of you since the last time I saw you." - Hanzo of the Salamander stepped out of his coffin and his presence full of confidence despite being summoned as a minion showed why he was feared when he was still alive.

"Well well...my most bitter enemy delivered right to me..." - the Second Mizukage saw the Second Tsuchikage next to him and smiled, ready to fight his rival.

"...this isn't the time for that...it looks like we were called back from the underworld by the Second Hokage's wretched Jutsu." - Mu (Second Tsuchikage) calmy analyzed.

"Oh yeah...the other guy also said something about being revived...WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN DEAD?!" - Gengetsu (Second Mizukage)

"Don't you remember? I killed you myself." - Mu

"Oh yeah...WAIT WHAT?! BUT YOU DIED TOO, RIGHT? YEAH, I KILLED YOU!" - Gengetsu

"Yes you did...but let's forget that for now and move on..." - Mu looked at Kabuto who summed him.

But Kabuto looked pretty tired and was painting, while Orochimaru clapped happily his hands and started to order them - so he could see who was the mastermind behind his revival.

"He is right...let bygones be bygones...I didn't assemble you here just for fun...for the sake of all of us, let's not waste time and jump straight into what you are here for. Defeat the one on top of the Toad, the scythe-wielding maniac, and capture the one in the back alive!" - Orochimaru

"Hmph! Being ordered by some brat like this..." - Gengetsu was saying that quietly to himself with a sulky face.

"Let me see how much you've grown since last time!" - Hanzo to Jiraiya.

Jiraiya knew that the situation was really bad...he didn't expect Orchimaru to pull out such strong foes, but at least he knew that it wasn't completely doomed: a maniacally laughing Hidan was waving his scythe around and Sasuke was here as well!

Though he knew that calling them allies would be a stretch, so he didn't expect much...

Hidan looked a bit stupid, so he was sure he could manipulate Hidan who was his enemy, to fight his other enemies...the problem was Sasuke.

Jiraiya could see how Sasuke was still indecisive and bothered about the possibility of fighting his parents, so he might not even join the fight until it's too late.

If he didn't come up with a plan fast, Jiraiya might really get into trouble, since the three summoned were preparing to attack.

"Jo! Why are you standing there like your fart betrayed you?" - Eiji suddenly was standing next to Sasuke and touched Sasuke's shoulder with a fist.

When he saw that Jiraiya's heart calmed down...Eiji being there made the situation much more manageable if they decided to team up.

Furthermore, he was sure that if Eiji teamed up with him, Sasuke would too.

But could he be sure that Eiji would team up with him?

Jiraiya knew about Eiji's secret with Danzo and no matter what happened, Eiji was still a fellow Konoha shinobi at his heart, unlike Orochimaru, carrying the Will of Fire!

"Hehehe...so you came back...you don't know how much I've waited to finally tear you apart! There is no person I've ever truly hated except for you!" - Orochimaru didn't hide his hatred anymore and his face was distorted creepily with a grimace full of malice.

The summoned three stopped their preparation because they awaited the orders of what they should do with Eiji.

Eiji glanced at him in return for a second, before looking at Sasuke again.

"Get a hold of yourself...this is pretty embarrassing for a supposed Genius of the Uchiha clan." - since Sasuke didn't seem to respond and still was lost in thought, Eiji hit his head with a chop.

"The hell are you doing? Want me to kill you?" - in his usual arrogant voice, Sasuke looked at Eiji angrily.

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say...since you are now listening to me, let's get outta here. Ukon will sacrifice himself heroically so that we can escape!"

"..." - Jiraiya wasn't sure anymore if Eiji inherited the Will of Fire.

 

Hmm, this was again without fighting, but at least now everyone is assembled and I can completely write fighting scene after fighting scene.

 

 

223