Chapter 138: Chaos part 1
9.2k 18 199
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"WHAAT?!! WHY IS NOT WORKING?!! Oh...right you are already dead...DAMN YOUR OROCHIMARU!!! YOUR JUTSU IS BLASPHEMY!! DIVIN PUNISHMENT SHALL BEFALL YOU!!" - Hidan was standing in a circle drawn by his own blood while having a spear hanging in the chest area around his heart.

"..." - Fugaku looked at his opponent and then at his wife.

She didn't say anything, but he understood what her expression meant.

After Hidan saw that his ritual didn't work, he decided to just cut them to pieces with his scythe instead and rushed at them.

'Hmm...looks like Edo Tensei counters Hidan's main abilities, but I shouldn't drag this out and let Sasuke's parents attack Sasuke again...' - Orchimaru calmy analyzed even though just right in front of him Gamabunta and Hanzo's summon Ibuse were clashing against each other.

"Second Tsuchikage, go deal with the one who wields a scythe...he is immortal soo your abilities should come in handy."

Mu didn't say anything but he didn't have a choice other than to follow Orochimaru's orders.

"Ha! Lucky you! You get to fight an adult, while it looks like I'm left with fighting those two brats...talk about terrible luck..." - the Second Mizukage was touching his neck, but while he was doing that an air bullet from Eiji hit his head.

However, his body turned into liquid and the air bullet just shot through his head.

"Well, that's interesting brat...this is really similar to my Clan's Water Gun Technique...alright, looks like this will be fun after all!" - he smiled and rushed towards Eiji who was standing on top of the bridge gate.

While this was going on, Hanzo jumped down from the bridge with Jiraiya following him.

The bridge was getting to crowded with Gamabunta, Ibuse, and all the various Shinobis, furthermore Hanzo speed was unsurpassed in water so he wanted to take advantage of that. Jiraiya followed him despite it being clearly disadvantageous to him, was because with how crowded the battlefield got, he couldn't go full out without worrying about hitting others.

This was still going on while Kakuzu was fighting the Konoha force, on the pathway to the bridge gate - not so close that the fight influenced this fight here, but close enough to see what was going on over there.

Hidan's fight was at the left side where pillars were, where he and Sasuke's parents would jump on and of from them, while Ukon's fight over time moved towards the complete other side of the bridge.

Sasuke was standing beneath the gate Eiji was standing on, seemingly waiting for something.

This troubled Kabuto, since it didn't make sense for one of the enemies side's strongest to not attack: "Lord Orochimaru...what do we do about Sasuke?"

All Orochimaru's summons had already an opponent.

His plan was for Mu to finish Hidan quickly so that he and Sasuke's parents could deal with Sasuke, while the Otonins who were the ones who transported the coffins and were currently defending Kabuto and Orochimaru would be used as fodder to stall Sasuke until Mu dealt with Hidan.

"This is indeed weird...why wo - BLURGH!!... Kabuto...you..." - Orochimaru looked at his chest. There he could see Kabuto's hand, used as a Chakra Scalpel, piercing him completely through from behind!

"...I never fully trusted you, but to think...no!" - Orochimaru sensed that something wasn't right.

'Genjutsu? But neither me and he looked into Sasuke's eyes...what's happening? DAMN IT!!' - his body tried to regenerate, but he felt how he was suddenly enveloped in black flames.

"DAMN YOU!! YOU IDIOTS MOVE ALREADY AND ATTACK SASUKE!!" - he knew that this came from Sasuke, so he ordered the Otonins to keep Sasuke busy while he tried to find a way to get out of his current predicament.

"Hey brat, you shouldn't be looking somewhere else and focus on me instead!" - from the misty air surrounding Eiji, the Second Mizukage appeared behind Eiji, who was looking at Orochimaru and Kabuto, and pointed his Index Finger at Eiji's chest.

But before Eiji could react, a water bullet already pierced his heart.

"Tsk...this is why I don't like fighting little brats...no matter how talented they are, they have no experience whatsoever." -the Second Mizukage was visibly disappointed.

He was already turning away, when suddenly Eiji said like nothing happened: "Hey, who do you think wins in a fight: a sword or a gun?"

Eiji's wound was already regenerating.

 

I hope I could describe successfully how all those battles could go on despite the battlefield being a bridge - though it's a giant-ass bridge if you remember the anime/manga. Not only that, but this was really chaotic to write with so many fights at the same time - nonetheless despite the difficulty, writing this chapter was really fun.

 

 

 

 

 

199