Chapter 139: Chaos part 2
8.6k 22 189
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ha? The hell are you talking about, brat?" - Gengetsu turned back and looked at Eiji's wound regenerating.

Eiji turned around with a smile: "The answer is...it doesn't matter with your dumb hairstyle, weirdo."

"!!" - an internal thunder struck Gengetsu and he was paralyzed.

No one ever in his entire life disrespected him like that - let alone insulting!

"What's wrong? Can't, you move because your hair moves too much around?" - Eiji thought about using the chance to attack his opponent while he was still paralyzed, but then when he glanced over to Orochimaru, he decided against it and summoned a shadow-clone.

The shadow-clone instantly left as soon as he appeared.

While this was going on, Gengetsu recovered his mental state - though you could see a vein on his head pulsating and a dangerous-looking smile on his face.

"...you sent your clone to help your mates? Not that I care, but I would advise you to use your chakra for yourself to fight because I'm about to show you to respect me, you little shit!" - Gengetsu summoned a chibi clone of himself.

Using his notorious Steaming Danger Tyranny clone so early in a fight, showed how pissed he was!

'It's that, huh?' - Eiji recognized it from his knowledge, and just as the clone fully appeared, Eiji moved his finger to his sheath and the clone was cut.

"Not bad kid...looks like you have the skills to excuse some of your arrogance, but my technique was feared because it couldn't be stopped." - Gengetsu had his arms crossed while the chibi clone already manifested again.

And when the clone manifested, Eiji just cut it again: "Don't care...I just have to keep cutting it can't do anything, right?"

Gengetsu raised an eyebrow, but he instantly noticed: 'This brat is stalling for time. My Steaming Danger Tyranny clone uses temperature, oil, and water for it to get bigger and to explode before starting the cycle again- meaning that once summoned, it doesn't use my chakra anymore. But for this brat, even though his technique is mostly Kenjutus based, he still uses wind-chakra to be able to reach such a distance, so in the long run, it will be disadvantageous to him to keep doing it...damn he pisses me off! He obviously isn't taking me seriously!' - Gengetsu was fighting to not completely lose his composure and you could hear his teeth gritting.

 

Black flames were burning strongly, but Orochimaru already left his "old body" like a shell and was fresh and uninjured behind his "old body" that was burning to crisps.

But he didn't have the time to celebrate or take a breath, since Kabuto already moved at him with a chakra scalpel.

Orochimaru's arms were still sealed, so his arsenal was limited, but luckily summoning Rashomon didn't require any hand signs, so Kabuto hit the large menacing-looking gate which suddenly appeared in front of him.

However Orochimaru didn't relax, since he was more worried about Sasuke than Kabuto, but when get glanced over, he saw how Sasuke was holding his head with one of his eyes bleeding, so Orochimaru anticipated he had some time before Sasuke could take action again.

This meant he had a good opportunity to get rid of Kabuto before he had to deal with him and Sasuke at the same time.

Didn't Orochimaru know that Kabuto was under the influence of a genjutsu?

Yes, but he didn't care - he felt not a shed of sadness of killing his loyal right-hand.

He desummoned Rashomon while perfectly timing the disappearance of it with the Kusanagi sword suddenly extending from his mouth which would pierce Kabuto instantly!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  IT'S YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" - Orochimaru swa who thrawted his plan again.

It was Eiji's shadow clone that blocked the Kusanagi sword with his own sword while standing next to Kabuto.

'I probably shouldn't say anything and get out of here as fast as possible...I think Orochimaru's mental went full boom...' - Eiji took Kabuto and carried him on his shoulder, before starting to run.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!" - while he was shouting madly, Orochimaru was now in his gaint snake form while extending and retreating the Kusanagi sword in such a speed, which made it look like he was firing lasers from his mouth.

Eiji felt like he was in one of those agent movies from his past life.

But unlike in those movies, he wasn't rescuing a beautiful woman, and more importantly, he wasn't even an agent!

 

Don't know if I went too far with the comedy in this chapter or if I should have made it more serious, so please tell me what you think and if I should redo it.

 

189