Chapter 142: Not again…
8.4k 10 173
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eiji's mind was in complete turmoil.

Up until this point, even though he faced life-threatening scenarios before, nothing came as close to death as this.

And now it showed what his biggest flaw was: his inexperience.

When it comes to fighting, the psychological is as important as techniques, but until not his spirit was never tested as before.

That was because through abusing knowledge he could overcome his inexperience, but now it showed one of the things which differentiated a fake genius like him from a real genius.

A true genius wouldn't be faced with such a thing during a battle - even Naruto did it with sheer willpower instead.

So standing there in shock versus an opponent like Gengetsu was a sure way-ticket to death.

But luckily Eiji's body moved instinctively on its own.

Despite his confusion, the hours of training Sage Mode enabled him to unconsciously gather natural chakra.

And he entered Sage-Mode, and even more importantly right at the time where something exploded on his left side!

Gengetsu's tactic was to blow Eiji up again and while he regenerated he would seal him without any trouble - what was weird however was that the usually talkative Gengetsu had a weird expression while not saying a word.

This plan didn't work out, since with Sage Mode, Eiji sensed it beforehand and his body moved instinctively on its own and dodged it easily with his immense speed.

After dodging this explosion, he woke up from his stupor and started to take a deep breath to help him focus.

But then he noticed something important...he was completely naked and his sword was missing.

"Damn it...not again..." - Eiji knew he wouldn't find any clothes on a battlefield, so he decided to search for his sword which was blown away by the explosion after shielding a part of his arm with the help of Sage Mode.

 

Sasuke looked in front of him.

The henchmen Orochimaru sent to attack him were crushed into meat paste by his Susanoo.

He already used Amaterasu and since he planned on using Susanoo anyway, there was no reason to summon it slightly earlier to get rid of small fries.

Now that all they've come for was in their hands, Sasuke could finish his personal matters without Eiji being able to complain - and even if Eiji complained he wouldn't care currently.

What was the personal matter?

To kill Orochimaru of course for daring to use his parents as pawns to fight him!

Orochimaru was currently busy trying to chase and kill Eiji's shadow clone, so he didn't notice how Sasuke's Susanoo was completely formed now and aimed with its bow.

"Go to hell, you snake-bastard..." - with those words the Susanoo fired the arrow.

But unlike Orochimaru, Mu paid attention to the whole battlefield and while flying, used his Dust Release to turn the arrow midflight into dust.

"Mangekyo Sharingan...it's really a long time I had the privilege of fighting someone with that..." - Mu was standing midair.

Since Sasuke's parents were ordered to fight Hidan who was already dead, and Orochimaru being too preoccupied with giving them new orders, they were just watching and glad that for now, they wouldn't have to fight Sasuke.

This however wasn't the case for Mu.

Since he was already revived and didn't have to fight someone from his village or who he knew, he thought it was best to dispose of this random Uchiha which could become a danger to his own village in the future.

Sasuke just looked at him before one of his eyes started to pulsate and black flames started to appear at Mu's location

But Mu used his Fission Technique to split himself so that the Amaterasu used its focus and it started to burn in the air between two identical Mu's instead.

Now Sasuke recognized that this wasn't some small fry as well and that this fight might take a little longer.

 

"Let's go, Naruto!" - Sakura urged Naruto who was still sitting on the ground after using his new technique to go.

"Right!" - Naruto nodded and got up.

Meanwhile, Yamato sighed: normally he would order Sakura their medic-nin to treat the Anbu first, but he recognized that he wouldn't be able to stop her, so he didn't even try.

Anyway, the Konoha force is about to go to Sasuke now!

 

Don't know what to write here today, so I'll just use the chance to thank you all for reading and the continuous support again.

 

173