Chapter 143: Crazy
8.1k 41 170
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'What's with this guy? How can it be that he suddenly started to be able to notice my Steaming Danger Tyranny Clone? This is troublesome...if he can sense it, then he will be most likely be able to sense my and my summon too if I were to use the mist to hid us, so I wont even try. And what's with his ridiculous speed?' - Gengetsu

"Ah, found it." - Eiji stopped dodging around and picked up his sword.

"Alright, let's start for real now. You are kinda in my way, so I'll deal with you quickly." - Eiji got into an Iai-stance.

"HA?! Don't try to sound cool when you are nacked, brat!" - Gengetsu stared to aim with his finger while his chibi clone charged at Eiji.

Eiji drew his sword and Gengetsu was cut from a long distance, but he turned into water so the cut wasn't effective.

But instant of having the time to be surprised about it, Eiji sensed how the chibi clone appeared from behind and so he instantly needed to dodge.

Even with his Sage Mode completely countering Gengetsu's mist, Eiji still felt really troubled.

It was his toughest opponent he faced so far.

Not only was he under constant pressure and needed to move, but Gengetsu's Hydrification Technique gave him a taste of how his opponents feel when facing his regeneration ability.

How could he deal with it?

Eiji thought about using Byakko to completely blow the body in water form away, but with the constant pressure, he didn't have the time to prepare Byakko.

So he needed another way that was quicker to perform.

Unfortunately, the only thing which came into his mind was to use a Lightning-based Jutsu, but he didn't know anyway.

He looked towards Sasuke's direction and thought: 'Fuck...can we swap opponents?'

 

Orochimaru gritted his teeth.

Eiji's shadow clone managed to escape with Kabuto.

He didn't know why Eiji placed such an importance on Kabuto, but he couldn't let Eiji take his right hand just like that.

But Orochimaru knew that he should control his anger and focus on what he has to do.

As long as he manages to get Sasuke, everything else wouldn't matter!

He saw that Mu was fighting Sasuke on his own already, so he ordered Sasuke's parents to attack Sasuke as well.

Sasuke saw that and his gaze got darker again.

"SASUKE!!" - Naruto came rushing with Sakura and Yamato.

After glancing in Naruto's direction, his gaze became even darker again.

He really wasn't in the mood to deal with Naruto right now, so he did the only sensible choice and fired a Susanoo arow at him.

"Wha-" - Naruto stood there and watched the giant arrow approaching.

"GET AWAY!!" - Yamato pushed Naruto and Sakura out of the way and raised a wood wall.

But this wasn't enough to stop the arrow, and it flew right through it.

Luckily it was enough to at least change the trajectory of the arrow a little, which saved them.

"HAHAHAHA!!! Splendid, Sasuke. I knew you were like me..." - Orochimaru snickered when he saw that.

However, this pissed Sasuke even more off, but Mu was already attacking him.

'Too many annoyances are here...it will be troublesome to deal with all of them at the same time...' - while defending with his Susanoo, he glanced towards Eiji.

He saw that Eiji was dealing with his own stuff, so he could only rely on himself.

 

Eiji's shadow-clone stopped after getting into safety and dropped Kabuto on the ground.

'Why is my main body not trying to escape? Is it because of Sasuke? Can't he just convince him?'

The shadow-clone continued to think while picking his nose, but he suddenly was stabbed by Kabuto's kunai from behind and vanished with a smoke.

"?" - Eiji's main body received the information and was shocked.

'It's impossible...how could Kabuto break free of the Kotoamatsukami? No...wait...don't tell me...are you fucking crazy Sasuke? NO!!! The plan was to revive him only when you can use the Kotoamastukami again...damn... it's because he doesn't know what kind of monster he is...THIS DAMN UCHIHA ARROGANCE!!!'

Eiji nearly shit his pants - if he was wearing them.

 

Here it is. A bit later than half a day, but still not evening so please put the torches away...

 

 

170