Chapter 147: Madara
9.7k 33 176
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"...this is not a laughing matter. If it gets known that the Shiki Ryuu revived Madara and controls him, the Five Great Countries won't stand idle...even without doing anything hostile action, this is enough reason for war...I might have the kill Eiji and Sasuke here to prevent that..." - Jiraiya had a dark expression, but even though he made up his mind, he couldn't move and just continued to stare at Madara like the rest.

"Are you the one who revived me brat?...no answer? Hm? Looks like there are some familiar faces..." - Madara didn't get an answer from Sasuke, so he glanced towards Mu.

"...I never thought I would have to face you again...as you can see we were revived by the Edo Tensei...but unlike the other ones who were brought back from the dead, you are the only one who is on the enemy's side..." - Mu was kind enough to explain the situation to him.

"...Edo Tensei? Isn't that the technique known as a complete atrocity against the entire flow of life and death in the universe? Still...what an amusing situation I've found myself in..." - Madara seemed to be in thought before he looked at Sasuke again.

"What's your name, fellow Uchiha? I have to give you my praise, it seems like you not only awakened the Mangekyo Sharingan, but you were able to revive me, Madara Uchiha!" - Madara

"...Uchiha...Sasuke..." - Sasuke seemed unsure of how he should feel being praised suddenly like that.

"Sasuke, eh? I really like your eyes...I can see a bit of darkness in them...how about you join me?" - Madara

"NOOO, SASUKE!!! HE BETRAYED OUR CLAN IN THE PAST!!! DON'T TRUST HIM!!!" - Fugaku shouted to his son.

Madara heard that and scoffed: "Betrayed you said? Don't speak about things you don't understand...so what is your answer?"

"Why should I join you when I'm the one controlling you?" - Sasuke finally recovered his mental state and asked in a slightly arrogant tone.

When he heard that, Madara sneered: "It seems like all of you weaklings here don't know about my m-" - before he could finish his sentence, a rib from his Susanoo appeared and the rest of the Susanoo started to form after.

But he was only fast enough to protect one of his arms - the other was cut by none other than Eiji who suddenly appeared next to Sasuke with his sword sliding back into the sheath.

But before Eiji could lament that he only managed to cut one arm, despite going at his full speed with Sage Mode and sneak attacking Madara, he shouted at Sasuke: "Quick, order him to not use his arms!"

Sasuke didn't understand what was going on, but when he saw Eiji's panicked face, he subconsciously did as he was told.

Or he tried.

Before he could even utter one word, they could hear Madara's words: "Too late!"

With just one hand, he used seals to break out of control.

Everyone who watched this unfold didn't understand what was going on.

But Eiji knew and dropped his sword in hopelessness.

'This brat seemed to know that I was going to use signs to break out of control, so he specifically targeted my arms...how did he know? Who is he?' - Madara glared at Eiji.

He wanted to ask him, but he stopped when he saw Zetsu appearing next to him.

"So you were here, Zetsu? Care to explain how our plan ended up being so derailed? And what about Nagato and "him"?" - Madara

"..that's...most of it is this is entirely this brat's doing, so I wanted to take care of him..." - Zetsu didn't know how to best explain, but he was convinced that killing Eiji was currently more important than giving a lengthy explanation.

"This brat? He looks like a weakling to me...but there is certainly something curious about him...it almost feels like he knows everything about me...this doesn't make any sense..." - Madara

"!" - Eiji couldn't believe that Madara's intuition was so strong, that he could sense something like that in an instant.

Eiji could feel it: the reapers scythe on his neck ready to claim his life.

 

That's it, Eiji ded. Thanks for reading and I hope to see you in my next work: Igor no academia!

 

 

 

176