Chapter 150: Snake Bastard!
8.2k 25 167
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"...this..." - even the aloof Sasuke couldn't believe his eyes.

"That's why I tol - sigh...whatever crying about spilled milk isn't going to help... let's just do "that" and hope for the best..." - after being knocked away by Sakura Eiji appeared next to Sasuke again, though this time on the other side so that Sasuke and Naruto are between him and Sakura.

Anyway, for some reason Eiji felt completely serene while looking at the meteorite descending - it had some strange sort of beauty to him.

But he was the only one, everyone else was completely shocked.

"Dammit! I didn't even summon Fukasaku and Shima to enter Sage-Mode faster, but it looks like it's too late!" - Jiraiya finished gathering his chakra, but he wished he did that before Madara started to drop a meteor on their heads - now even with Sage Mode he wasn't sure if he could stop the meteor.

But he still needed to try and started to form a Rasengan as big as he could.

"What..." - Naruto who was full of spirit a while ago, watched with an open mouth.

'...can I stop this? My wood release may be able to stop this, but the amount of chakra I would need to use would make me lose my life...' - Yamato thought about using his life for the slight possibility of saving everyone else.

But he didn't get the opportunity...

"Slow down a bit, it's not easy to control!" - thankfully the Tengai Shinsei was a slow technique (but that made Madara's enemies be able to feel hopelessness a bit longer), so Eiji and Sasuke had enough time to make create a storm.

'Slowing down in the current situation? He was cowering a while ago and now he doesn't worry at all?' - Sasuke sighed internally but didn't say anything.

"Alright, I'm finished. Now it's your turn" - Eiji fully formed Byakko, but he still held it in place waiting for Sasuke.

But instead of just creating Kirin like Sasuke normally would do, he instead fused it with Byakko.

Instead of a giant tiger, the tiger had now electric armor and looked even more majestic and divine.

The power wasn't even comparable to the normal Byakko or Kirin.

It was so strong that even while not being released, the electric winds released to the surroundings where Naruto and Sakura even had to defend and the water under the bridge was completely running wild!

"HAHAHAHA!!! HOW INTERESTING!!! LOOKS LIKE I WAS MISTAKEN BRAT!!! NOT BAD" - Madara laughed happily while praising Eiji and Sasuke.

"Hmm...what should we call it?" - Eiji

"Release it already." - Sasuke

"Yes, yes...as always you are way too serious..." - with those words Eiji released it.

It traveled up and hit the meteor.

A loud noise erupted almost like a shriek and the meteor crumbled into thousand pieces.

But a huge piece was about to fall onto the bridge which might destroy it, but Jiraiya appeared with his Ultra Big Rasengan and destroyed it.

"...we really managed to avoid that..." - relieved, Sakura breathed in.

"Nah." - Eiji picked his nose while saying that.

"What are you talking about?" - Sakura

Instead of answering, Eiji just pointed with his finger above.

There, in the sky, another meteorite was descending.

"..."

"Goddammit!! Hey, Eiji, restore my body quickly!" - a girlish voice could be suddenly heard.

"Ha? Why should I help the enemy?" - Eiji looked at Tayuya approaching him.

"I'M UKON YOU IDIOT!! I had no choice to take over her body since the snake you gave me died and I run out of chakra, so restore my body finally!"

"That's good and all, but we have currently a bigger problem...you really shouldn't have come here, or is your comradeship perhaps so great that you decided to follow us to death?" - Eiji looked at the second meteor.

"Hm?" - Ukon looked and thought for a second.

"Hey, give me some chakra, I used up almost all of mine."

"If you want some chakra, ask orange boy over here..." - Eiji didn't understand why Ukon suddenly asked for chakra, but he really didn't want his last thoughts to be about Ukon before dying, so he didn't ask further.

"Hey, you give me some chakra!" - Ukon

"What? Why should I?" - Naruto asked annoyed.

"So that I can deal with that rock!"

"Naruto...we don't have much choice other than to trust her here..." - Sakura wanted to cling to a glimmer of hope.

"...alright..." - Naruto grabbed Ukon's hand and started to transfer chakra with a red face.

"?" - Ukon ignored it and when he sensed he had enough chakra summoned Rashomon.

It was right on time and the meteor instantly collided with the gate.

BOOM!!!

No one thought that Gate could block it, but to everyone's surprise, the meteor exploded.

Rashomon's ability to reflect damage turned out to be the complete counter of Tengai Shinsei!

'Wait...if that's the case...THIS GODDAMN SNAKE BASTARD JUST WATCHED US ALMOST GETTING SMASHED!!' - Eiji looked at Orochimaru who was watching happily from the other side of the bridge.

 

Something came up so I can't deliver the double chapter, but since this is an extra chapter on a non-schedule day, it's better than nothing I guess. Don't worry, I will still fill the numbers of chapters I missed one way or the other.

Anyway, a lot of you wished for Uka, so here you go.

167