Chapter 151: Sacrifice
7.7k 23 171
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"NARUTO!! STOP IGNORING ME AND LISTEN TO ME!!" - Kurama's agitated voice could only be heard by Naruto.

"What is it? Don't you see that it's currently a bad time for that? The enemy is super strong, you know! So if you keep blabbering I can't concentrate!" - Naruto tried his best to ignore Kurama and to focus again.

Now after the second meteor was countered by Ukon, Madara stopped throwing meteors at them and got his Susanoo to the complete form.

"IT'S ABOUT THE ENEMY!! It's Madara...you don't stand any chance! Swap with me and I'll give you all my power!" - Kurama

"...what's up with you all of a sudden? Why are you so generous to me suddenly?" - Naruto

"Because if you die it's the end for me as well!! Now do it quick!" - Kurama

"Hm..." - Naruto was unconvinced and because he was squinting, he looked like an idiot who was trying his best to solve a math problem.

While thinking, he suddenly heard Eiji's nearby voice: "Damn...isn't that kinda overkill what Madara does? Does he think he is fighting Hashirama or what? Nah, he is probably just bored...Sasuke, Ukon, lets just get outta here. And you guys (to Naruto and Sakura) should also get out of here."

Until now he couldn't think clear enough because of the whole messy and crazy situation he found himself in, but now he saw that even though the timeline is fucked, it's not too bad - emphasis on the "too" since its still really bad, but not everything was lost.

They just needed to not die here, especially Naruto and Sasuke, and the rest he could somehow fix with duct tape, metaphorically.

But this was easier said than done.

Madara's might made even escaping almost impossible.

The only way they could was if a handful of them sacrificed themselves and even then it wasn't sure if they could buy enough time.

"Ha? If we escape now, how will you regenerate my body? My body is still over there..." - Ukon pointed at the location where he fought.

His body was nothing more than a pool of blood, bones, and organs.

When Eiji saw that he understood why Ukon didn't carry his body over to Eiji.

"Hmm...Sasuke?" - Sasuke was quiet (even more than usual), so Eiji asked.

But he could guess what it was about.

Sasuke's parents, after regenerating, were attacking Madara with Gengetsu and Mu, since as undead they made the best vanguard while Jiraiya, Yamato, and the Anbu supported them.

But Madara was just playing around.

"So many fellow Uchiha's I see today...and furthermore another one with the Mangekyo Sharingan? You two must be that Sasuke kid's parents, seeing how you resemble him and always move in a way to be able to protect him..." - Madara was just standing there while his Susanoo did all the work - it was obvious to everyone here that he didn't take any of them seriously.

"Don't worry about that, Sasuke. I will buy enough time for you to leave with your parents...just make sure to take this idiot (Ukon) with you." - Eiji sighed.

"You..." - Sasuke knew Eiji too well to not be surprised about his sudden sacrifice.

"I have a plan, so it's alright. Naruto, go and tell the Konoha forces to retreat as well since I won't be able to tell them myself..." - Eiji grabbed his sword and carried it on his shoulder with one hand - it would have been a cool pose if he wasn't completely naked...

"What?" - Naruto asked, but was ignored by Eiji who started to march.

"Hm?" - Madara was a bit surprised seeing Eiji trotting, but not enough to not just swing a Susanoo sword at him.

This was however dodged by Eiji and he continued to approach Madara leisurely: "Hey, let's make a deal."

Seeing a brat (in his eyes) confidently asking for a deal, was pretty hilarious in Madara's eyes, so he stopped all his attacks and laughed: "Deal? That sounds interesting but I doubt you would have something of value to me..."

Eiji ignored Madara's ridiculing laughter and raised two fingers: "I have two things. The first is information about the origin of the Jubi and its creators...the second is I can revive Hashirama so that you can fight as much as you like..."

Dudum.

Eiji's words were total bomb drops and made everyone silent, especially Zetsu who's black half went pale as his white half.

 

About yesterday...no excuse, just procrastinating again....ahem. Anyway, I'll start sticking to the schedule again and just upload extra chapters when I can instant of promising and then not doing it again.

 

171