Chapter 152: wait, what?
7.9k 26 176
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Madara squinted his eyes: 'I was right, there is something uncanny about this brat...how does he know that I would love to fight Hashirama again? But more importantly...the origin of the Jubi? This is secret is only known to those who can read the Uchiha Stone Tablet...did the Uchiha brat next to him? No...he has only the Mangekyo Sharingan and not the Rinnegan, so he should be able to only read a part of it...'

He continued to think.

Fighting Hashirama again was definitely something he would love to do, but not if it would sabotage his plans.

And he read the Stone Tablet with his Rinnegan so he knew already about Kaguya, the God Tree, and Sage of Six Paths.

So he really didn't have reason to accept Eiji's deal, but Madara needed to find out how much Eiji knew.

But Madara was unsure if Eiji knew that and predicted it, or he really thought this deal was lucrative to Madara.

While these thoughts were running in Madara's mind, with his vast experience he kept a straight face and didn't show anything.

And then he finally asked: "...interesting...but there is something you have overlooked: First, why would I want the one who defeated me to be revived? Do you think I'm stupid? Secondly, even if I would want to fight Hashirama, why wouldn't I just revive him myself? And lastly, I already know that the Jubi original form is the God Tree, so everything you are able to tell me won't be new to me."

Eiji listened while picking his nose which slightly irritated Madara but he ignored it.

After taking a booger out and catapulting it away with his finger, Eiji looked towards Madara and said: "Well, when you saw wood release being used you had a face like you were about to go into a brothel, so anyone can see that you want to fight Hashirama again. When it comes to reviving him, you won't be able to because of the snake bastard over here (pointing at Orochimaru): not only Hashirama, but the second Hokage as well were revived by his Edo Tensei, and this idiot still managed to lose and get them both sealed away. Their souls are with the Death God, so no one can revive them. But I know how to get their souls from the Death God back. To the last point...you probably only know about the events concerning that Kaguya bitch, but not about her origins or why it happened."

"LET ME GO!! I'LL SKIN THIS SHAMELESS BRAT ALIVE AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" - when Black Zetsu heard Eiji call Kaguya a bitch, he instantly detached himself from White Zetsu and wanted to rush at Eiji, but he was stopped by White Zetsu: "Uhhh...calm down? I don't think it's good to be agitated like that..."

Even Madara was surprised that Eiji called a goddess bitch and stared at Eiji with an open mouth, while Orochimaru was seething over him being ridiculed.

In short. Eiji managed to piss or confuse everyone gathered here.

But that's what he wanted.

Sasuke grabbed Kabuto and Ukon (who was cursing and shouting about not leaving his body behind) and rushed to his parents and left with them as quickly as he started to move.

Jiraiya, saw that and instantly recognized Eiji's plan and did the same with Naruto and Sakura while nodding to Yamato who left with his Anbu too.

Jiraiya was hesitant about leaving a resurrected Madara behind, but he knew that a chance to escape like that wouldn't occur as well and that he should take the chance now.

"Hmm...you know what? Forget it, I changed my mind. I'm tired and heading to my inn. See ya!" - with those words, he used the last of his gathered natural energy and ran as fast as he ever did.

He never intended to have a deal with Madara!

"...wait, what?" - Madara only realized now what happened and started to use his complete Susanoo to cut everything in the direction Eiji run of to.

Meanwhile, Orochimaru started to transform into a small snake and hoped that no one would notice him...

 

A bit later, but I needed to change a few things.

Anyway, many comments say that Eiji is a bit weak, but his strongest jutsu is the Scam no Jutsu! Never forget that!

176