Chapter 155: troublesome fellow
7.1k 16 151
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"...I'm gonna kill those two..." - Ukon woke up in an inn.

Next to him in the same bed was an unconscious Kabuto lying.

He wasn't sure if Sasuke just didn't care or if he started to pick up some of Eiji's bad habits.

Whatever the case was, Ukon was currently in a girl's body, so this was beyond thoughtless!

He looked at his current body and gritted his teeth - he needed his real body back as fast as possible.

The reason he was so adamant about having his real body back, wasn't because he hated not being a man anymore (this too), but more importantly because he lost his only connection to his dead twin brother.

Plus, he didn't get his revenge on Orochimaru, so saying he was in a bad mood was an understatement.

But even though he wanted to rip Eiji into pieces right now, he could rely only on Eiji to get his body back.

"...fucking hell..." - Ukon looked at the unconscious Kabuto and decided to kick him to blow his frustration off.

 

"...is this really okay, pervy sage?" - Naruto asked Jiraiya when they left the Shiki Ryuu.

"I'm also not too fond of it, but it's the best possible way for now...plus having the Shiki Ryuu with their information network as allies, is beneficial...hihihihihi" - Jiraiya said that with a serious face before he saw some of the Land Of Iron women walking down the bustling street.

Sakura wanted to punch Jiraiya's lecherous visage, but so much happened today that she didn't have the energy to do so and just sighed: "In the end, he still didn't tell us where Sasuke currently is..."

"Hmph! We should have beaten the information out of him!" - Naruto crossed his arms.

"Beat him? Did you forget what happened the last time we fought him?" - Sakura

"Of course I didn't forget! But with Pervy Sage here and my super-strong new technique, it would have been a breeze!" - Naruto

Sakura glanced at Jiraiya who was on the ground after being hit by a woman he asked out (harassed): "Yeah...right..."

 

At the Valley of the End, Madara who was sitting on his stone figure's head, gripped his fist when suddenly Obito teleported behind him: "The drawback of the Edo Tensei is that the revived Shinobis are weaker than when they were alive. Why don't you cancel it and just let Nagato revive you as it was originally planned? Other than you reviving, everything is still going according to plan, so this might make things less complicated."

Without turning around, Madara responded: "Even if I'm currently weaker, there is no one who can defeat me. For the ant, a lion who grew old and weak is still worlds apart from the ant. Besides...a somewhat capable brat suddenly appeared and going with the original plan would be troublesome."

"Are you talking about the Lost Hokage, Eiji Nakamura?" - Obito

"Lost Hokage? The first time I've heard that... what's with this nickname?" - Madara

"I don't want to let long stories right now, so to summarise: the youngest Hokage in history, and after only a few weeks since he became Hokage he killed a village elder which ended his career. So not only was he the youngest in history, but also the shortest-serving Hokage." - Obito

When he heard that, Madara burst into laughter: "How interesting! I've never seen a shinobi like him...a pity that he had to cross me..."

A short silence.

"So, will you take charge from now on?" - Obito

"It will make things more efficient. Plus as I said I'll need to revise the plan a bit. Zetsu already briefed me on the members...so there is another Uchiha besides you? What was his name again?" - Madara

"Itachi...but I have to warn you, he is quite the troublesome fellow. It's always hard to tell what he's thinking..." - Obito's expression got darker under his mask.

"This doesn't matter. If we can't trust him, I'll just eradicate him...now enough with the talk. It's time for me to meet them." - Madara got up and glanced at Hashirama's stone figure before suddenly vanishing, leaving Obito behind.

'Even if you are Madara, it would be dumb to underestimate Itachi...'

 

Sorry for that, but as a said, tomorrow will be Wednesday#s chapter.

Also, I'm really hoped for the next arc, since...well it's Itachi who'll get the spotlight. I always go with the mindset of trying to make every arc better than the last and I hope I'll do Itachi justice.

151