Chapter 157: Akatsuki assembled!
8.2k 13 120
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Amegakure it was raining like every other day.

The rain was crashing against Pain's Tower and the wet surface made it difficult for any ordinary person to stay or sit on it.

But this was only for ordinary people - not Shinobis.

Especially if it was one of the most legendary Shinobi's in history: Madara Uchiha.

Madara looked at Amegakure from the top of one of the four faces protruding from Pain's Tower: "What a gloomy village...I never understood why someone would voluntarily settle in such a location."

"Despite that, the people here would sacrifice their lives for this homeland of theirs. The amount of Pain this village has seen because it's surrounded by three of the five Great Countries is unmeasurable...this is even more a reason for us to succeed with the plan. " - Obito appeared behind Madara.

Because of Obito's teleportation ability, they arrived here earlier than Nagato and Conan who were still on their way from Kumogakure.

Madara didn't respond and instead looked at his hand in silence.

Rain was dropping on his undead hand and no one would be able to guess his thoughts at this very moment.

After a while, he clenched his hand into a fist and got up.

"I don't doubt that Nagato has grown with him possessing the Rinnegan, but I'm curious what kind of other people you assembled...oh right, I assume you used my name while leading the group, correct?" - Madara

"The one who was officially leading the Akatsuki was Nagato, but I approached some of them as "Madara", so they know that "Madara" was leading the Akatsuki in truth...funnily enough, the ones who didn't know are the ones who died."

"There is no need for me to know about the dead...it looks like Nagato arrived..."

Nagato, who was linked to a mechanical walker, arrived with Conan from a secret passageway but Madara could sense the chakra.

Likewise, they could sense his ominous chakra as well, so Nagato stopped in the passageway and instead used the Deva Path to arrive faster at the location where Madara and Obito were.

When he saw that he was speechless. He instantly recognized the infamous face of Madara, but that meant that there are two Madaras now?

Conan also arrived with her paper wings and landed next to Deva Path.

Madara looked at them and sneered: "Why this puppet show, Nagato?"

"What...what's happening?" - Deva Path pointed his finger at Obito who was sitting nonchalantly next to Madara with his back to them.

He turned only his upper body a bit around and said: "My main body was revived, and he'll take charge from now on."

Nagato calmed down and saw the signs of the Edo Tensei on Madara's body and tried to understand the situation, but before he could conclude anything, Madara said: "Looks like two more arrived. Zetsu has another task to do currently, so that must be all."

He glanced towards Obito if this was right, and Obito slightly nodded.

This was seen by Nagato, and normally such detail would make him question Obito and Madara, but he was currently in a confused state.

And Madara?

Of course, he isn't a rookie that he would such a mistake, but he simply didn't care enough about not exposing that Obito never was Madara.

He was Madara after all and could just use his might to make the member subservient to him.

"Hmm...what a place for a meeting. I don't mind the rain, but we have Conan here and too much rain is bad for a women's skin...ah, here you are Tobi. I hope boss didn't scold you too harshly." - Kisame appeared with his usual hideous grin, and next to him Itachi.

"..." - Itachi was silent and gloomy as usual.

"Hm? Now that is interesting..." - Kisame looked around and his grin grew even wider.

But Itachi's gaze got deeper.

'This is Madara and looks like he was revived by the Edo Tensei...but if this is Madara...who is...'

Madara mustered Kisame and Itachi.

He could conclude a lot from Kisame's appearance, chakra, and the sword he was carrying, but reading Itachi was difficult.

'So, that's Itachi, huh? For some reason, he reminds me of that bastard Tobirama...

 

I hope you didn't mind that used more details to describe the scene than usual, but in my head this was a really cool scene and I wanted to convey it as such.

 

 

 

120