Chapter 2.3: Release Day (Delilahs Perspective)
159 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

April 6th, 2034, Katherine Veldorbell’s Residence

 

My name is Delilah Nicolette Tesla, ironically I was born during a thunderstorm, similar to the one my great great great uncle was born during. Unfortunately for me, I was never as gifted with tinkering as he, though I'm glad I didn't inherit his various obsessions. But that's beside the point. As of the time I'm writing this, Aether Online has officially released worldwide. Actually, I'm sure Katherine is playing right now. Speaking of Katherine, I was hired by her mother nearly 14 years ago to babysit, I had no idea it would turn into becoming a full-time caretaker. It’s quite a lot really.

 

. What else should I talk about? Ah! I’ll write about what I spent the alpha and beta version doing. When I first got to the world, I found myself sitting upon a throne at the bottom of an endless series of tunnels that only I had the map to. I had pale red skin and a long white ponytail that was tipped black and reached down to my waist. I remember feeling up my own abs and wincing as I got used to the two horns protruding from my skull. The sarashi (which I had to search the web to figure out the name of) was a new experience as well. Overall I was pretty badass. I checked my status for the first time and found that I was the “progenitor” of the “Myrmidon”, a race of Oni-Like ant people. 

 

I learned how to use a massive Bastard Sword, and an even bigger “Kanabō” (Which I also had to search)  and spent my days hunting the various monsters that kept spawning in the tunnels. That is; until I got so bored that I decided to use my progenitor attribute to asexually create offspring. I taught them right from wrong before heading out on a journey. I slew beasts, slaughtered an Arch-Demon and even had an encounter with one of “them.”

 

And that's about it. I think it's about time I go log in again. I wonder how the Myrmidon have been without me… or would they have been reset as well? 

 

~03

8