Prologue
7.3k 11 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello my name is…was Rabin Subedi. I was born in Nepal in 1999. I was not a normal child i was kind of a sociopath, atleast that's what i think. I didn't care about other people and only cared about myself,i still don't know how kindness and empathy feels like. Even though I didn't care about people didn't mean i don't know how to put up with them i always wanted to be better. I always wanted to improve myself. I was smart and knew if i act distant from my parents and family members i would have a hard time, especially in 3rd world country like nepal where large chunk of people are unemployed and many of them are suffering because of poverty.

In 2017 i turned 18. I was smart and got good grades at school. In those 18 years i wanted to better myself in different ways so i learned everything i could like mixed martial arts, cooking, writing, singing, dancing, programming and various other skills .I couldn't wait to get out of that house so that I could be alone and more successful, so I convinced my parents to send me to America for further studies. I was finally free i went to America in 2017 to study computer science, i got a online job where i had to do few programming jobs i got a apartment. I spent 3 years in New York and i learned few new skills like sailing,sea diving and also improved my other skills. Life was getting boring and i tried various things like sex, drugs and extreme sports for entertainment like skydiving , rock climbing, bungee jumping etc. I knew drugs were dangerous so i did it with moderation i knew my limits, i didn't plan to die this early.

The plan failed and i died.... you might be surprised to know how did a guy like me who was good at everything suddenly die. Well in 2020 a new virus was found named covd19. i was one of the first people who died of covd19 in america. I was very surprised i was 21 years old very fit and healthy, to be killed by a virus i was dissatisfied and disappointed but i couldn't do anything. I could only wait for my death and wonder what afterlife looks like and finally i died.

Well after i died at first it was pitch black i could not see any thing i was in their for god knows how long. I felt like i was in that place for eternity but suddenly I heard a voice 

"Hello young one" I was suprised for a second i asked him "who are you" he replied "who i am is not important what is important is one of my underlings did a mistake and you died, you see you were not supposed to die…but you did" i was surprised at first and didn't know how to respond 

"What the hell you mother****** how could you just kill me send me back right now"

"Firstly I don't think you heard me properly i didn't kill you my underlings did and secondly I cannot send you back. "

I was very angry and confused but i managed to calm myself down.

"So if you can't send me back than why are you here? You probably didn't come here to have a chat with me."

"You are right young one i came here to apologise and give you a chance. You will rotate 3 wheel which will decide your fate. 1st wheel will decide which world you will be sent to, second and third will each give you powers or skills"

I asked "ok how many words are their and what do you mean when you say power or skills?"

He replied "There are infinite world but you will only choose the anime worlds and same goes for power and skills you will get 2 random siklls or power of anime characters"

"Are you ready to spin the wheel young one?"

I replied "Yes"

The moment I said that i could see 2 giant wheels atleast twenty times my height in one wheel their were names of different anime from earth like naruto, dragon ball, fairy tale, etc and in next wheel which was atleast double the size of previous wheels their was powers of different anime characters like goku's kamehameha, naruto's rasengen, etc.

"Ok young one step up and spin that wheel" he said that as he pointed at wheels with names of different anime.

I slowly stepped forward and walked towards the wheel. I reached the wheel and i touched it and tried to rotate it slowly, after i did that wheel started spinning automatically.

I didn't know which word i would be sent to or what power i would get i knew that i could probably survive.

The wheel started to slow down and i knew it would either land on one piece, naruto or fairy tail. I wanted it to land at either one piece or naruto because i knew few things about them. My brother used to watch naruto and one piece so i have the basic knowledge of the plot but i didn't know any thing about fairy tale. From the name it sounds like some girlish type anime but ether way i didn't care about it. 

Finally the wheels stopped and it landed on One piece. I was happy about it because atleast i knew the basic plot of the story. Now i was told by the voice to spin the another wheel and i did that i went towards the other wheel this wheel had lot more options compared to 1st one. It had atleast 10 times more options than 1st one. I touched the wheel and it started to spin itself again. I could see various options like sharingan, geass etc the wheel started to slow down and it landed on minato's flying thunder god. I was pretty happy about it. 

Now i again heard the voice telling me to spin the wheel again. I touched the wheel again and it started spinning then this time it landed on lightning devil fruit of one piece.

I heard the voice say "do you have any questions young one?"

I asked the voice "Do i have the same weakness like not being able to swim or not being able to eat another fruit and also can you give a brief description about flying thunder god?" The voice replied" No you won't have the weakness of the devil fruit and can eat another devil fruit, but if you eat another devil fruit then you will have the weakness." 

"And about flying thunder god you will be able to mark the things you touch and teleport to your mark, the duration the mark remains on the object will depend upon you and can be improved by traning, also the distance between the mark and you should be developed by you and will depend upon you."

"Now are you ready to go to the world of One Piece young one "

I asked "Wait where and in what timeline will i be sent to?"

Voice said "Find out yourself" and i was sent to the world of 

ONE PIECE!!

45