Trade
2k 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Obviously, the sacred fruit Johnny mentioned was a devil fruit. When Rabin saw that fruit he had already decided to take the devil fruit. Rabin was the kind of person who would do anything if it benefits him or the people he cares about. 

Then Rabin said, "So what do you guys do? Do you guys Worship this fruit or something?" Then Johnny laughed and said "Of course we don't Worship the fruit that would be stupid. We just keep it here in the temple in hope that it might bring some fortune to us." 

"Has nobody tried to eat the fruit." Asked Rabin. Then Johnny replied, "As you can see we have kept the fruit inside the five cages just so no one can eat it and the keys to the cages are in the hands of five different people on our island. "

Then Rabin said, "Take me to one of the people who have the authority to open the cage I want the fruit inside that cage." And in his head, he thought ' I can always kill them if they don't agree.'

Then Johnny looked surprised and said, "You guys wait here I will call the people over." Then johnny runs off. After a couple of minutes, nearly the whole village shows up. Then the old man from before comes forward and says, "Do you really want that fruit young man?" 

Then Rabin replied, "Yes I do want that fruit is there any problem?" Then the old man laughed and said, "There is no problem at all. You know we have kept this fruit safe for ages. This fruit was here even before I was born so if you can give something valuable to us than you can take the fruit."

Then Rabin said, "We can give you a lot of soil." When his crewmates heard this they thought he was joking trading dirt with devil fruit even idiots would not agree to this deal.

The old man looked towards the sky islanders and looked at them with a questioning gaze than the majority of them looked at each other and nodded their head. Then the old man looked back at Rabin and asked "How much soil can you provide?"

Now everyone in Thunder pirates except Rabin was losing their mind. Then Rabin asked, "How much do you want?"

Then the old man walked towards the sky islanders and started discussing something. 

Then the old man came over and said "50 tons of soil and the fruit is yours." Rabin didn't hesitate and said "Ok we will give it to you in a week. We also want to stay in the sky island for a long time and train so we need a place to stay and train." 

Then the old man said "We have a somewhat large open space made out of solid clouds. If you want we can take you there." Then Rabin replied, "we would appreciate that."

Then the thunder pirates were lead to an open field of white cloud a little far away from the residential area by Johnny.

Then "Johhny asked how will you stay here there is no house or a hut or even a place where you can cook."

Then Rabin said "Lana why don't you show him where we live. Than Lana brought a couple of inches longship from her bag. She placed it in the ground and used her devil fruit to increase its size to the original.

Johnny was really surprised by what he saw but didn't ask anything because he was worried that they might be angry if he asked many questions. Johnny returned to the village after that.

Then Rabin went inside the ship's storeroom and brought a lot of sacks and handed him to sital and said "Fill them all with soil in a week. It will serve as your devil fruit training." 

Sital then asked, "Why did they agree to trade devil fruit with soil do they not know the value of devil fruit." Rabin than said, "I don't think that they know its value, and even if they did they would still trade it for the soil because the soil is very valuable and limited for them."

"If they don't have soil then they can't grow food. Why do you think there are so small number of people even though there is so much solid cloud empty. Its because they don't have enough soil to grow food for everyone. And there are not many animals to eat."

"Ohh then I am basically the wealthiest man alive in the sky island," Sital said proudly. Then mia asked, "what are we gonna do with the devil fruit." To which Rabin replied "We have our cook Sital, scout Felix, Doctor Mia, and our navigator and a sniper, Lana. We still need a shipwright. So I am going to save this for our shipwright."

Then Lana said proudly "I am the only one who has two roles in this ship." Then she started bragging that she had two roles to Sital, Felix, and Mia. Sital could not take it and went to cook food. Felix also went to his room and locked the door. 

Then only Mia, Rabin, and Lana were left. Mia came to rabin and said, "Rabin help me she is bullying me." 

Then Rabin said "Don't worry if she does it one more time then she will have three roles I will also give her the role of a janitor. Lana shut her mouth immediately. After some time sital brought the food. 

After eating dinner Rabin went to his room. Lana and Mia followed him into his room. Felix and Sital saw this but did not feel surprised because they already had thought of Lana and Mia as Rabin's women.

A week passed Sital had now already produced 50 tons of soil and put it on the sack. The villagers came to the place where the thunder pirates were staying. They were shocked and extremely happy when they saw the soil. The gave thunder pirates the devil fruit happily.

An:- I am also writing Naruto fanfic on my Patreon along with this fanfic's advance chapters. Currently, 8 advance chapters of One Piece fanfic is available and 16 chapters of Naruto's fanfic are available.

It's only 3$ per month so please join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

18