Bounty
1.6k 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back at the blue sea. Aokiji and kizaru and five CP0 were on the island named Palpa which was the closest island to Morang island the island in which thunder pirates spent a week before heading towards the sky Island. So if there was no sky island floating by then the thunder pirates would be in Palpa island currently.

The marines were completely surprised they didn't know where the thunder pirates went. It was as if they disappeared into thin air. The marines also checked all the island nearby morang but they still could not find them. 

The Revolutionary Armies were also searching for the thunder pirates not because they needed something from them but because they were curious as to where they went. 

They were not the only people who were looking for the thunder pirates. The whole world was currently looking for them. The Marines updated the bounty of the thunder pirates nearly a week ago but thunder pirates we're already in the sky Island at this point so they didn't know about this.

The total bounty of thunder pirates currently was 1.8 billion beli. Rabin's bounty increased from 500 million to 900 million.

Sital's bounty increased from 40 million to 400 million. Felix's increased from 70 million to 300 million. And both Mia and Lana got the bounty of 100 million. 

This update in bounty caused a huge uproar in the whole world. The government didn't provide any information as to why they increased their bounty so many people were searching for the thunder pirates to find the answers.

Few Bounty hunters were also searching for them because they wanted to collect the bounty of thunder pirates. Many small pirates were looking for them to join the thunder pirates.

Few of the big pirates were searching for them to recruit them and one of them was Golden lion Shiki he wanted to find Rabin and make him join his crew but the problem was he couldn't find them at all.

Garp now finally returned to Marineford. He returned to marineford for nearly a week ago. The situation was quite awkward when he first arrived there. 

The biggest threat to the world government was his son Dragon and the person who caused the biggest shame and cost them vast resources was Rabin his student. 

But after some time situation became a little better and not so awkward. Then today Sengoku went to Garp's Office personally. Normally Sengoku would just call Garp to his office but currently, the relationship between them was not the same. 

Garp was just sleeping on his desk. Then Sengoku saw this and sighed then he said "Garp wake up I have to talk about something important to you." Garp didn't wake up he called Garp a few more times but he didn't wake up.

Then Sengoku started getting angry and shouted at the top of his lungs "Wake up Garp." Then slowly Garp woke up while rubbing his eyes and said "Which bastard is disturbing my sleep." Then he opened his eyes and saw Sengoku. Then he said, "So it was you I didn't know that you came to the office just forget what I said earlier."

Sengoku's eyes twitched when he heard Garp then he said "Don't pretend as you don't have an observation haki and you couldn't see me." Garp didn't say anything and just laughed out loud. 

Then Sengoku Sighed again and said, "Forget it let's talk about some important matter." Then Garp stopped laughing and asked, "What do you want to talk to me about?" 

To which Sengoku took a deep breath and said "It's something related to Rabin." Before he could continue Garp Said "Didn't we agree to not talk about this." Then Sengoku said again "I know but this is somewhat different." 

"What do you mean by different?" Asked Garp.

"Well he just disappeared and no one can find him. He along with his whole crew and ship are missing. We don't even know whether he is dead or alive. Do you know where he is right now?" Said Sengoku

Then Garp looked straight into Sengoku's eyes said, "That kid is definitely not dead as for his location I don't know that, and even if I knew I wouldn't tell you. Now, please leave my office Sengoku."

Sengoku didn't continue the conversation any further and left the room. Garp was a little worried because of what he heard. He really hoped that Rabin was fine and nothing dangerous happened to him. 

He really wanted to do something to help Rabin but he had nothing he could do. He really wanted to know Rabin's location because he wanted to make sure that Rabin was at least safe. 

Another person who really wanted to know Rabin's location was Akainu. He was probably the number one on the list of people who hated Rabin the most. He was currently furious he had only failed two missions both were missions involving Rabin. Rabin also destroyed one of his eyes. So he had many reasons to hate rabin. 

Now when he heard that Rabin was missing he went to Sengoku's office and asked Sengoku to let him go out and search for thunder pirates. Sengoku agreed and said that when the two admirals returned he could go and do some research on Rabin. 

Back at sky island. Rabin and his crew decided to go to the village and restock their supplies. Starting from tomorrow the thunder pirates decided to completely focus on training. After a few hours, the thunder pirates had finished buying their supplies. 

A day passed Rabin and his crew started training. Rabin decided to train everyone's haki for now. Rabin also started training his haki. Nearly one year and four months were left before Luffy would leave the island to become pirates and major events in the world would also start from then.

So Rabin also decided to train on the sky island for a year and four months then head back to the blue sea.

An:- Thank you เดโชชัย เดชะศิริ and Lachlan Howells for joining my patreon. I am also writing Naruto fanfic on my Patreon along with this fanfic's advance chapters. Currently, 8 advance chapters of One Piece fanfic is available and 17 chapters of Naruto's fanfic are available.

It's only 3$ per month so please join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

20