Leaving Skyisland
1.5k 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone in the thunder pirates got a lot stronger over the past year. Felix awakened his fruit and improved both of his haki he also improved his swordsmanship. Sital also learned to utilize his devil fruit properly and also improved both his arnament and observation haki. 

Lana and mia also improved a lot in terms of haki and they also slightly improved their devil fruit ability. They could use both arnament and observation haki but not conquers haki.

Sital and Felix were now near the level of the top commanders of yonko. They were nearly as strong as Katakuri but obviously, Katakuri would win if they were to fight due to his future sight but they would definitely give Katakuri a run for his money if they were to fight one on one. 

And they could win if they teamed up.

Lana and mia could now defeat most of the Vice admirals pretty easily. Mia also started using swords and was now pretty good at it. She would put poison in her sword so even a single cut could be lethal. 

And Lana also started using throwing knives along with few other weapons. She was very proficient at using a throwing knife and could hit even a very small target from very far away.

As for Rabin now he was a completely different beast compared to before. He had improved his lightning power a lot now he could release 200 million volt attacks if he wanted. Now he could also teleport to a range of 10 kilometers if he had marked the location. And his marks would also not disappear for a year after it is marked. His physical capacities like his raw strength and stamina had increased a lot.

And the thing which he improved the most was definitely his observation haki. He could now see nearly 5 seconds into the future. He was now above the Admiral level. He could now beat any Admiral easy. And it would take at least two admirals just to keep him in a busy. Now he was as strong as Yonko.

And even if all three admirals tried to fight him he could still give them a hard fight. So his life was pretty much safe in any kind of situation. And his crew were also strong enough to protect themself.

Then Rabin gathered his crewmates and said "Guys we are heading back to the blue sea after a week. so today we are going to party and rest because we have been training for more than a year now."

Then they went to the village and spent their time drinking and partying for a week. After the whole week of partying and drinking. They were pretty hungover and drunk. So they decided to just relax and chill out for a day or two. After a few days, they decided to leave the sky island. 

Then After a few hours, Thunder pirates went to the village and did all their shopping. Then they met the old man and told him that they were going to leave the island tomorrow. The old man wished them good luck with their journey.

And they also said their goodbye to the rest of the villagers. Then they returned back to their ship. It was getting dark so everyone went to sleep. Rabin, Mia, and Lana slept in the same room so they went to their room and had some fun. 

A day passed now the thunder pirates were ready to head back to the blue sea. Rabin asked Lana to reduce the size of the ship. Then after she did that she put the ship in her bag. 

Then Rabin told everyone to come closer to him after. They all came closer to him then he just threw them all in the white sea and said"Goodluck and don't mess up your landings. They were all surprised but they all held their breath and slowly sank into the sea of clouds. Then rabin jumped right after them. 

He easily swam through the white sea and came out of it and immediately used the moonwalk before he could gain huge momentum. Then after a few seconds, Mia came out of the sea and transformed into her half-beast form. She could easily fly using her wings. 

Felix came out of there and created a huge bird immediately and he started flying easily. Then immediately after Felix sit came out and created a rope out of soil then threw the rope and attached it to the leg of the bird Felix was flying in. 

Then he climbed started to climb up the rope but Felix cut his rope and flew off before he could reattach his rope. Sital cursed Felix but immediately used the moonwalk and was fine. 

Finally, Lana dropped out of the sea. She took out two small hand-held fans. Then she increased the size of the fan by quite a lot. Then she waved the fan and produced a big gust of wind and she slowly started to glide down. 

Then slowly they started to head back down. Lana reached near the seafloor and used the moonwalk to jump around on the air then she decreased the size of her fans and kept it back in her bag. Then she took out their ship from the bag and increased its size back to normal. 

Then slowly all the thunder pirates landed on the ship. Then after that, the first problem they faced was that they had no idea where they were. The sky island was constantly moving and not staying in the same place so they had no idea as to where they jumped off.

Lana tried using the log pose but the log pose did not react. Then she tried using a regular compass. The regular compass worked which means they were not in the grand line. Then they all decided to head north until they found another ship or an island.

They had been traveling for quite a while. Then Rabin used observation haki then he could see an island far away so they decided to head there.

They reached the island after a short while. Then lana reduced the size of the boat and put it in her bag. After that, they went to the island and asked a random person where they were. The random person said that they were on an island in the East blue. 

Rabin then asked him a few questions and according to his answers, he deduced that there was a week before Mihawk would reach the Baratie restaurant. Since they were already here he decided to go there and give Luffy a little surprise and get some payback on mihawk. 

An:-Thank you Kumar and IMT Carefree for joining my Patreon. I am also writing Naruto fanfic on my Patreon along with this fanfic's advance chapters. Currently, 8 advance chapters of One Piece fanfic is available and 18 chapters of Naruto's fanfic are available.

It's only 3$ per month so please join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

20