Baratie Restaurant
1.5k 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thunder pirates then asked around on the island for the location of Baratie restaurant. No one knew the location of the restaurant. Thunder pirates had a map of east blue but they didn't know where they put it. So they searched for a shop to buy a map.

What surprised them was that no one seems to recognize them when they were walking around on the island. There was no news about thunder pirates for over a year most people thought that they were dead. And many had already forgotten them.

The majority of the people who were searching for them gave up after a few months. Golden lion Shiki also didn't search for him after four months. The revolutionary army searched for thunder pirates over a week they could not find them so finally dragon decided to call and ask Rabin where they were.

So after a week after thunder pirates had reached sky Island, they received a call from dragon asking where they were. Rabin then told him that he was on a sky island. So the revolutionary army had also stopped searching for them.

The person who searched thunder pirates the most was Akaniu.

Akainu searched for them over six months but could not find them. Then after six months, Sengoku told akainu to come back and give up on searching them because he could not let an admiral continuously search after a single pirate group for half a year.

Nearly a month ago Luffy had also started his journey currently Luffy, Zoro, and Nami were in syrup village Usopp's home town. 

Thunder pirates finally found a map of east blue and they finally located the Baratie restaurant. Then they decided to set sail towards the Baratie restaurant. It would take them exactly a week before they could reach there. 

Sital was excited to meet Luffy again and beat his ass. Felix, Mia, and Lana all wanted to meet Luffy because sital talked about him so much and he was one of the people their captain cared about.

Finally, a week passed by Luffy, and his crew along with the cooks in Baraita were now fighting Don Krieg and his men. Don Krieg's men were on a big ship and were rushing towards the Baraita restaurant. Then out of nowhere, their ship was cut in half. 

The people of the ship all started to fall into the sea. Then far away a small coffin-shaped boat was seen. A man with a big sword on his back was sitting on the boat. When Don Krieg's men saw him they all started to freak out. 

They were all fearing for their lives and they all thought that they would die today. When Zoro saw him he started to sweat. Then luffy askes Zoro "Zoro who is he?." Then Zoro says "He is the person I have been looking for the strongest swordsman in the world Hawk-eye Mihawk."

Then Zoro decided to challenge him. He went near Mihawk and said, "Did you cut the ship by using the sword in your back?" Then Mihawk responded, "That's right." Zoro then says "I see… you are the strongest... I came out to the sea to meet you."

"What is your goal?" asked Mihawk. To which Zoro said, "To be the strongest." Mihawk smirked and said "Hmph...How foolish."

Then Zoro takes out his three swords and gets in a fighting position and gets ready to fight Mihawk. Mihawk takes out the smallest knife he has. Zoro looks at him and asks "What are you doing?" 

To which Mihawk replied "I am not a beast who goes all out when hunting a rabbit. Unfortunately, I don't carry any smaller sharp object other than this one." Then Zoro rushed towards Mihawk and tried to attack him but mihawk just stopped his all swords with a small knife. Then the fight continued.

Thunder pirates were finally about to reach the Baratie restaurant. Unfortunately, they were a little bit late to the scene. When they reached there they could see a lot of pieces of a broken ship.

Zoro and Mihawk were already fighting. Luffy and the other we're all watching from the sidelines. Now Zoro was currently standing with his arms wide open ready to take a hit from Mihwak. Then Mihawk was about to cut Zoro with his sword Yoru. 

But Rabin sent a lighting bolt towards Mihawk and when the lightning bolt reached near Mihawk he teleported to the lightning bolt and easily blocked Mihawk's sword using his own sword made out of lightning. 

This surprised all the people here. No one present here saw how he came here. They were all expecting Mihawk to cut Zoro but in the next second a guy came out of nowhere and stopped his sword.

Then Rabin looked at Mihwak and said "Last time you interfered while I was fighting so I thought that I would even out our score and give you a little visit." 

Then Mihwak looks at Rabin and says "Looks like coming here was definitely not a waste of time." Zoro was very surprised when he saw Rabin easily blocking the sword of Mihwak. He didn't think there were so many strong people in the world. 

When luffy saw Rabin he started shouting and waving at him "Rabin It's Nice to see you again." Rabin then caught the wounded Zoro and threw him in the direction of luffy. Zoro landed on top of luffy. 

Then Zoro asked "Who is this guy he is very strong. I think I recognize his face but I don't know where from." Then luffy laughed and said you might have seen his face in bounty posters. He is Thunder eyed Rabin with the bounty of 900 million beli and also my older brother." 

When people heard luffy they all gasped. The two people in front of them were among the list of the strongest people in the world. One was a pirate with 900 million beli and another was the strongest swordsman. Zoro was also completely shocked when he heard Luffy.

An:- Thank you Razerizz, Rivenaka hewa waduge, and Alphafluffy for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

19