Foghting Mihwak
1.5k 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that, the ship of thunder pirates showed up in the distance. All the people looked towards the ship. The ship was absolutely massive and the people could see big jolly roger of thunder pirates fluttering. The people were all shocked and scared when they saw the massive ship. 

Mihawk was also looked towards the ship. Then Rabin said, "Hey don't be distracted let's fight." As soon as he said that he started attacking mihawk with his lighting sword. Mihawk easily blocked all his attacks. They continued to fight.

The ship of thunder pirates finally reached the Baratie restaurant lana decreased the size of the ship in case Mihawk decided to attack their ship and placed it in her bag. Sital and the others all flew towards Luffy.

Luffy saw Sital and immediately shouted "Sital you also came its been so long since I have met you. I missed you a lot" Then sital said, "I also missed you a lot Luffy." 

Then sital asked, "Luffy do you remember our score?"  Then luffy replied with a huge grin "Of course I do it was 84-84."

Then sital laughed and said "I have wanted to change that score for a long time now. So why don't we fight again."

Then Luffy said while pointing towards Don Krieg"I would love that but I have to take care of him and I also have to go and bring back our ship and our crewmates." By his crewmates, he was obviously referring to Nami. 

Then Mia looked at Don Kreig and said "We need someone to clean the ship it has been quite dirty I think you would do a great job at that." She said that and went into her half-beast form and flew over to him and put dropped some of the drugs on him and he was immediately under her control. 

Then she ordered him to stand in a corner quietly and he did as she said. Everyone was completely shocked again. Don Kreig and his men were causing so much trouble for everyone and no one could deal with him easily but a girl came over and sprinkled some drugs over him now he was under her control. 

Luffy, Sanji, and Zoro were also very surprised by what they saw. Then Sital said, "Since we have taken care of that guy why don't you send your crewmates to bring back your ship." Then Luffy nodded his head and said, "Zoro you and Usopp go and bring back nami and the ship." 

Zoro nodded his head and went towards Cocoyasi village along with Usopp and others. Then sital said, "Now that's taken care of so why don't we fight." Luffy nodded his head and said, "Get ready to lose."

Sital laughed and said, "Since I have had more time to train with Rabin I will give you 10 free hits." Then luffy said, "You are underestimating me too much." Then he threw a punch towards Sital's head.

Sital stood there without moving. Luffy's punch went right through his face. Luffy was absolutely stunned he shouted, "You also ate a devil fruit." Sital started laughing and said, "You can't even touch me forget about beating me." 

Luffy didn't give up just yet he threw a few more punches and kicks towards him. Then sital said, "Hey just give up already you won't be able to hit me." 

Then After some time luffy finally gave up. Then he said, "You win for now but I will get you next time just you wait." Sital laughed and said, "Good luck with that. Now our score is 85-84 and also where is your bounty luffy last time I checked I had a bounty of 400 million." Sital started teasing luffy a little. Then luffy shouted, "Just you wait Sital I will surpass you very soon." 

Mihawk and Rabin were still fighting Rabin was not mihawk's match when it comes to swordsmanship but Rabin wasn't a swordsman. He was just testing how much gap was between him and the world's best when it comes to swordsmanship.

And turns out there was a significant gap between him and the world's best. He was being easily pushed back and Mihawk blocked all his attacks like it was nothing. But during this fight, he had marked Mihwak and many different places around him. Then Rabin said "I have to admit that you are better at swords than me. But I am not a swordsman."

Rabin's pov:-

After I said that I started to send massive lightning bolts towards Mihawk. Mihwak also sent a slash from his swords towards me. But I teleported in different places and sent a lightning bolt from all the places towards Mihwak. 

Mihawk sent his sword energy to block my attack but I controlled my lighting bolts and made sure that they don't hit his sword energy Mihawk was still fast enough to see this and react he then tried to block my attacks with his sword but there were too many lightning bolts and they were also too fast for him to dodge or block my attacks. 

He used Arnament Haki to cover his body and braced himself then I teleported to him and hit him with my full power lightning attack from point-blank range. He was immediately sent flying back. There was a huge wound on his chest. He would definitely die if I continued to attack him but I didn't want to kill him.

Then I said "You might be better Swordsman than me but that doesn't mean you are stronger than me. And a final word of advice don't  interfere in my business in the future."

Third-person pov:-

Then Mihawk said "Thanks for sparing my life." Then he started to sail away in his ship." Everyone present there were absolutely shocked to their core by what they saw. Strongest Swordsman was just defeated right before their own eyes.

Then Rabin went towards luffy and said "It's been a while Luffy how have you been? and how is grandpa" Luffy had a huge smile on his face and said, "I am fine and I don't know about grandpa? He left the island Little more than a year ago."

Then Rabin asked, "So do you still want to become the pirate king?" Luffy replied, "of course I am gonna be the pirate king."

"So where are you gonna go next?" Asked Rabin "For now I want to go to Cocoyasi Village," Said luffy.

18