Crocodile’s Defeat
1.5k 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An:- Sorry, published my other fanfic here yesterday.

Pratik had a huge smile on his face and he said "Haha I knew that you would accept me. I had absolute confidence in my skills." Then Rabin said, "We are going to stay here for few more days Pratik is exhausted after continuously customizing our ship so we will let him rest for a day and we will celebrate for a day or two and after that lets head towards New World."

Back at Marineford Sengoku just couldn't let Rabin stay at Loguetown for a long time. The Marines at loguetown could not do their job properly while thunder pirates were there. So many pirates were going to the grand line and many pirates from the grand line were coming to East blue easily.

So Sengoku called Five Elders to talk about the solution. "Why have you called us this time Sengoku," said one of the elders. Sengoku said "It's regarding Thunder pirates they are still in Loguetown. And pirates are easily entering and leaving east blue because of them."

Elders were having quite a headache because of Rabin and Thunder pirates. The celestial dragon whose sons were killed by Rabin was pressuring them to serve him Justice so they also really wanted Rabin dead.

Then the elders thought for a while and said "Call all the warlords for a meeting we are going to destroy them with the help of the warlords." Then Sengoku said "But all the warlords won't agree with it. In fact, I have already called Mihawk and he has already rejected me.

One of the elders said, " It doesn't matter if 2 or 3 of them reject us as long as few of them help us we will be fine. Inform all of them immediately and tell them to come to Marineford for a meeting."

Then after that, the Sengoku started to call all seven warlords 

He first called Mihawk and told him to come to the meeting Mihawk rejected to even come to the meeting. Then he called Crocodile but Crocodile did not pick up the call as he was too busy dealing with the Rebel going on in Alabasta as well as luffy. 

Sengoku was already frustrated he called two people one flat out rejected him while the other one didn't even bother answering the call. But he was confused as to why crocodile didn't receive the call. But he decided to ignore it for now.

He then called Boa Hancock boa received the call and asked why Sengoku was calling her. Sengoku replied, "There is a meeting in two weeks between all the seven warlords and the marines, and you being one of the seven warlords must attend the meeting."

Then Boa asked again "What is the meeting about? Why call a meeting out of the blue?" Then Sengoku said, "It's regarding The thunder pirates come to the meeting and I will tell you more about it."

Boa knew that Rabin had killed a celestial dragon and Marines having a meeting regarding him was definitely to form a plan to kill or harm him. And she would not go against someone who had killed one of the celestial dragons.

So she said "Well, then I am not interested in it" and then she hung up the call. Sengoku was very angry out of the three people he called all of them had rejected him. Then he decided to call the remaining four people for a meeting. 

Jimbe and Geko Moria both didn't want to come to the meeting only Bartholomew Kuma, and Doflamingo accepted to come to the meeting and in two weeks. The meeting between two out of the seven warlords and the marines would happen in two weeks. 

A day passed, after taking a rest for a whole day yesterday Pratik had completely recovered and was very energetic and the thunder pirates all started to celebrate Pratik Joining the crew. 

At Alabasta luffy and his crew had finally defeated Crocodile, one of the seven warlords. And this news quickly spread around the world. Sengoku was furious when he heard the news. Now he understood why crocodile didn't pick up his call.

Then Sengoku increased the bounty of straw hat luffy to 100 million beli and gave Zoro his first bounty of 60 million beli. But the defeat of crocodile would break the balance of the world so he decided to call all of them again to inform them about the defeat of crocodile. But the result was the same as yesterday only Kuma and doflamingo decided to come to the meeting.

A day passed today the defeat of crocodile along with the bounty of luffy and Zoro was published in the newspaper. The thunder pirates were on Traveler and were eating some breakfast.

Rabin saw this newspaper and just smiled. Then he said, "Looks like we don't need to go to the new world to find doflamingo he will come to paradise."

Then Felix asked, "How do you know that?" Then Rabin showed him the newspaper and pointed at the news of the crocodile's defeat and said "One of the warlords was defeated they will surely hold a meeting to appoint a new one." 

Then lana asked, "How can you be sure that he will come." Rabin laughed and said, "I can't be sure it's just a feeling I have got." And as he said that the den den mushi rang. Rabin picked up the call and said "It's been a while Dragon what are you up to."

Then the dragon laughed and said, "Nothing much just doing my thing." Rabin said, "So why have you called me have you found some interesting information."

"I have indeed found some interesting information. The world government and the seven warlords are holding a meeting after two weeks and the main topic of discussion is you."

Rabin then laughed and said "They never learn, do they? Anyway, I have a favor to ask you."

"What kind of favor do you want?" Asked dragon. Rabin said, "Just keep an eye on doflamingo and let me know if he will come to the meeting or not."

An:- There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

19