Doflamingo
1.4k 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An:- This is a bonus chapter for reaching 20$. 18$ more for another bonus chapter.

Then Pratik took the devil fruit and said "Well if you don't mind then I won't say no either." Then he placed the devil fruit on his bag. Then Sital asked, "Aren't you gonna eat it." Then Pratik laughed and said "Haha, I obviously won't eat it. Devil fruit users are considered cursed by fishman because they love to swim and the Devil fruit takes away our ability to swim."

"I won't go as far as to say, someone, is cursed just because they have eaten a devil fruit but I love my ability to swim so I won't eat a devil fruit." Then lana said, "Aren't you even a little tempted to eat a devil fruit?" Pratik replied "Well, it would be a lie to say that I have never been tempted to eat one. In fact, I was pretty jealous when I first saw your devil fruits power because that power would be very useful for me as a shipwright"

"But the temptation only lasts for a short while because, if I eat the devil fruit and it helps me reach my goal then I would never be satisfied because that would make me feel like I have cheated somehow and didn't actually complete my goal with my own ability like Tom did and I would place myself below tom if that happens."

"And as far as fighting goes well I might still be weaker to you guys but what I showed you is not my full power. I didn't use fishman karate at all during my fight with Sital. So I don't think I have any needs to eat a devil fruit." Then Mia asked, "Then why did you take the devil fruit?"

Then Pratik said, "To sell it Obviously, they fetch a really high price in the market and their demand is very." When Rabin heard that he gathered the little electrical energy naturally available in our atmosphere above Pratik's head and gave Pratik a huge shock that knocked Pratik out. Then he took back the devil fruit that he gave him.

Then after some time, Pratik regained his consciousness and fake cried while saying "Why did you take it back?" Then Rabin said, "Well if you are not going to eat it you won't get it." Then Pratik shouted again "But you gave it to me and besides everyone else on the ship has a devil fruit. It's only fair that I also get one."

Then Rabin walked towards his room while saying "Life is not fair so get over it." Then Sital patted Pratik's shoulder and said "Don't worry too much. The captain does that sometimes. I am surprised he didn't ask you to clean the ship as punishment."

At Dressroja Doflamingo was talking with his crewmates he said "we will be heading towards marineford tomorrow. Trebol, Diamante, and Pika you are coming with me." When they heard that three out of the four elites officers of Doflamingo were going they were surprised.

Then Trebol asked, "Why are all of us going to marineford? If it's only for the simple meeting then I don't think it's a good idea to take all of us with you." Then doflamingo said, "The Marines are calling us to help them deal with Thunder pirates." 

"When his crewmates heard him they were all shocked then Diamante said "Why are we going against those monster rookies. Didn't their captain even defeat Mihawk."

Doflamingo said"In the past, I had once kidnapped a bounty hunter and sold to the celestial dragons. Now he is a member of the thunder pirates. And if we don't deal with them now they will cause huge problems for us in the future."

Then baby five said, "I also want to go with the young master." Doflamingo immediately rejected her, he said "No, you are going to stay here and protect sugar. I have already decided who will go and who will not go. Only seven of us are going including me."

"Me, Trebol, Diamante, Pika, Gladius, LaoG and Giolla are going. We don't need to take all our forces because we are not fighting them alone we are only helping the world government fight them so make sure to survive. So get ready we are setting sail tomorrow." 

Somewhere in the sea on a big ship, Shanks was writing a letter to Whitebeard regarding Blackbeard, Ace, and Rabin. After he finished writing the letter he called one of the rookies in his ship named Rockstar and told him to deliver the letter to Whitebeard. 

Somewhere else Blackbeard sent his navigator Laffitte to the latest seven warlord meetings to nominate Blackbeard as the next member of the seven warlords as the spot has opened up after crocodiles very public defeat.

A day passed and Doflamingo along with his crewmates starts to set sail towards the marineford. The dragon had asked his spies to keep an eye on Doflamingo so as soon as doflamingo started to set sail the spies of the revolutionary army easily spotted him and contacted dragon and told him about his departure from dressroja.

Then Dragon called Thunder pirates who were still in loguetown waiting for dragon's call. Rabin was sleeping on the deck alone there was no one on the ship currently except him. Then he woke up and picked up the den den mushi and asked "Has he entered paradise already?" Then the dragon replied, "Not yet he just left dressroja." 

"Is he coming here alone or has he brought his subordinates with him?" Asked Rabin. Dragon said "Well, we are not exactly sure who or how many people are with him but he is definitely not alone. He has brought few people with him and we suspect them to be his elite officers." 

Rabin said "Thanks for the information but follow him for some time just to make sure that he is heading this way." Then Rabin hung up the call. He then spread his observations haki to search where his crewmates were.

An:- There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

16