Leaving Loguetown
1.4k 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All his crewmates were on a small open field of loguetown. They were all sparring. It was a free for all anyone could attack anyone. Pratik was having a little trouble because it was his first time he sparred with all of them. He was using his fishman karate and was able to keep up with them a little.

The only reason he was having a hard time was that they were in the land and there was no water in near the vicinity.

If they were above the sea and Pratik was fighting them without holding back then Pratik would not only keep up with them but he could also give them a hard time. Rabin then teleported to them and said "Playtime is over guys, let's go we are heading to Paradise. Sital asked, " Has doflamingo entered Paradise?" 

Rabin shook his head and said "Not yet but he has left dressroja and is heading towards Paradise." Then Felix said "But we don't know the exact route he will take after entering Paradise. Is dragon gonna help us with this?" Rabin nodded his head and said, "Yeah, I have asked Dragon to keep a close eye on him."

"He probably will head straight to marineford without stopping anywhere because he won't reach Marineford in time for the meeting if he stops on some island." Said, Rabin. Then lana said, "Then what are we waiting for let's go." Then they all start heading towards Traveler their ship. Lana decreased the size of the ship which Pratik had brought, and gave the tiny ship to Pratik. 

Pratik went inside Traveler and placed his tiny Ship in his room. The thunder pirates were all ready to set sail. Then lana looked towards Rabin and said "We are ready capital should we set sail now." Rabin nodded his head and said, "Yes, let's go." Then thunder pirates set sail towards Grandline. 

When the thunder pirates left the island the marines were all extremely happy. Many of the marines in loguetown had quit their job because they were afraid that they might lose their life if they slightly pissed off the thunder pirates. But some of them didn't quit their job and decided to stay on the island.

And those Marines were very glad that they had not quit the job.

Because thunder pirates had not only not killed anyone in loguetown they also had not injured someone or caused any problem except on the first day when they badly injured Don Kreig. The captain who came after Smoker left Loguetown had not quit the job and was sitting in his room scared for his life.

Then a marine came running to his room with a big smile and said "Captain Jake, the thunder pirates have finally left the island." Then Jack said, "Ar..are you completely sure that they have left the island." Then the marine nodded his head and said "Yes sir we are sure." Then Jack hugged the marine and cried while saying "We are finally free we don't have to constantly leave under the fear of death from now on."

After some time jack stopped crying and decided to call Sengoku to inform him that thunder pirates had left the island because Sengoku had told him to inform every move of thunder pirates. Sengoku picked up the call and said "What is it, do you have some new developments?" Then Jack said, "Yes Sir, the thunder pirates have finally left the Loguetown."

Sengoku wasn't expecting that. The behavior of thunder pirates suggested that they would stay in Loguetown for quite some time. Then he said "Are you sure that he left the island. He didn't show any signs of leaving the island." Then jake said, "Yes sir he definitely left the island." 

Sengoku then said, "Which direction did he go?" Jack replied, "He is probably heading towards the Grandline." Then Sengoku said, "Good job now start cleaning up east blue." Then Sengoku hung up the call and thought 'Well, it will be easier for us to go after them if they enter Grandline.' 

Two days passed Thunder pirates were still on east blue and were heading towards paradise. Then Dragon called them again. Rabin picked up the call and said "Have they entered paradise so fast?" Then Dragon said, "Yes they have entered the paradise and we also confirmed who are in their ship."

Then Rabin asked, "So, who has he brought with him." Dragon Replied, "He has brought three of his elite officers Trebol, Diamante, and Pica and other three officers LaoG, Giolla, and Gladius." Then Rabin said, "Well, thanks for the info let me know his location from time to time." Then Dragon Hung up the call.

Nine days passed Now there were only two days left before the meeting of the seven warlords. Thunder pirates were currently staying in the middle of the sea waiting for the Donquixote Pirates to come and reach them. According to the dragon's information, the Donquixote Pirates would soon pass from the location where thunder pirates were currently staying.

After a few hours, thunder pirates could see a ship in the far distance and it was the ship of Donquixote Pirates. When Felix saw that Ship, he had a huge smile on his face and he said "Sweet Revenge Here I come." Felix created a Giant eagle and sat on it's back and started flying towards Donquixote Pirates. 

Pratik jumped in the water and started to swim towards them. Mia created a wing in her back and started flying towards them. One by one all thunder pirates went towards them. Lana decreased the size of the Traveler and put it in her bag and flew towards Donquixote Pirates.

On the deck of Donquixote Pirates ship. Doflamingo along with his crewmates were sitting and talking with each other, then they saw a ship on the far distance and when they looked carefully they saw a Jolly Rojer of thunder pirates. 

All of them immediately stood up and looked towards the thunder pirates ship.

Then suddenly the ship started shrinking and all the members of thunder pirates started coming towards them. Donquixote Pirates all started to sweat just by looking at them.

An:- 26$/530$ reached 14$ more for a bonus chapter.

Thank you Akahime for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

16