Fight 2
1.2k 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He transformed into a giant buddha. A golden light started to emit out of his body. 

I saw that and smiled. "So you finally decided to use your ability huh?"

When he was in his giant form his strength would increase by a huge amount.  He could also launch an explosive shock wave with a palm thrust, and he did exactly that. He launched a big explosive shock wave towards me. I couldn't dodge his attack because it was too big and fast for me to dodge it completely but, I could teleport away.

I teleported behind him I focused a large cluster of electricity above the head of Sengoku. The speed of Sengoku had been reduced thanks to his size. By the time he turned around I was able to form a giant lightning dragon above his head. The dragon flew straight down towards Sengoku's head. Sengoku launched an explosive shock from his both hand towards the dragon. 

The dragon was hit by the attack and it reduced some of its strength but it still came towards Sengoku.  Sengoku used his palm to block the attack. The dragon hit the palm of Sengoku the electricity contained in the dragon's body all transferred into Sengoku's body. Sengoku received a huge electrical shock. He was in a lot of pain currently. He was forced to go on his knees because it was hard for him to maintain his balance.

I looked at him and said in a mocking voice. "You don't look so good Sengoku what happened? Are you fine?"

He sent another explosive shock wave towards me. "Shut up, Kid"

I teleported away from him again, He didn't try to attack the rest of my crew because Kizaru was also very close to my crew so he would also be hit by the attacks. He kept throwing those explosive shockwaves at me and I kept teleporting away from them.

"Look at what you have done by launching those stupid shock waves; you have completely destroyed this beautiful place and is this all you can do if so then I am very disappointed in you."

"Thousand hands of Buddha!"

A thousand palms formed around him. "Let's see if you can survive this."

He started to attack me with all of those thousand that were formed behind him. Kizaru and My crew both tactically retreated to a safe distance and continued their fight there. I say fight but it was more of a one-sided fight. The only reason the fight continued this long was because of Kizaru's speed. He could dodge the attack of my crew. He also couldn't land a clean and successful attack on them because they were used to sparring with me. 

When I only use the power of my devil fruit I was only a little slower than Kizaru but when I added my teleportation ability to the mix then I was way faster compared to Kizaru and that's what they were used to fighting with. I would use my speed to bully them. Kizaru was basically a downgraded version of me. So they were not affected by Kizaru's speed.

The speed strength and the number of attacks all increased when Sengoku created those thousand hands behind him. I used my future sight and my teleportation ability to the max and started to dodge his attacks. 

I could just teleport very far away and leave the Island but this whole fight was being broadcasted to the whole world. so I didn't want to run away. Sengoku tried to predict where I would teleport next and attacked there but I had an edge on him thanks to my future sight. He was getting annoyed because I would just continuously dodge his attacks and he couldn't hit me.

I was also getting a little tired and annoyed because he was continuously attacking me and I couldn't take a little breather. Soon he used all 1000 palms in his back but he couldn't hit me a single time now he was exhausted. He finally stopped his continuous onslaught.

"Stop dodging my attacks! Fight me like a man!"

I also had time to recover for a bit after all that teleporting and using future sight. 

I took a deep breath. "Ok, if you want me to fight you head on then I will fight you head-on."

Mia looked towards me and murmured. "He is about to use his new technique."

Lana nodded his head. "That means he is about to end the fight, let's finish our fight too if we finish our fight later than him, then he will increase our training again."

I looked at Sengoku and yelled. "Thunder God!"

All the small lightning particles in the area that are usually floating in the air started to rush towards me at a high speed and started to integrate into my body. The size of my body started to increase rapidly. Soon I reached the same size as Sengoku in his Buddha form. I looked the same as my usual self just really big and blue in color. 

I looked at Sengoku and smiled. "You are not the only one who can transform into a giant."

Sengoku was completely surprised because of my powers, but he had confidence in his own strength so he ran towards me. I also ran towards him. When we reached close to each other he threw a palm towards me. 

But I teleported to his side and punched him in the side of his face. His palm sent a shock wave towards the distance while my punch sent him towards the distance. He flew back a little and dropped to the floor. I teleported near him again and kicked him in the chest. He vomited blood when I kicked him. He already had a broken Rib and my kick broke a few more of his bones.

He was badly injured and couldn't maintain his giant form anymore. I also released the lightning particles back in the air and went back into my normal form. I spread my observation haki to check what my crew was doing. They had also almost finished their fight. Kizaru was breathy heavy he had various cuts and wounds all over his body. 

I also noticed a problem many Vice admirals and many Cipher Pol agents were heading our way but they were not the problem the problem was two other people that were accompanying them namely former Admiral 'Black arm' Zephyr and Former Fleet Admiral Kong.

An:- Thank you Viswa Venkat Mounish Vadlapudi for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join.

 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

15