Broadcast
1.2k 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The problem was two other people that were accompanying them namely former Admiral 'Black arm' Zephyr and Former Fleet Admiral Kong. 

Rabin teleported near Kizaru and punched Kizaru with a lightning Rasengan and sent him flying away. He looked at the bird flying in the sky carrying something.

The bird created by Felix and it was carrying the Cameko (it is a type of Den Den mushi that is able to record video) which was transmitting the video to various Proko (it is a type of Den Den mushi that is able to receive a signal from Cameko and broadcast the video Cameko was recording) around the world who were Broadcasting the video to the whole world. 

A few days ago:-

Rabin decided to call Morgan. He took out the den den mushi and dialed the private number of Morgan. Morgan picked up the call.

"Hello, it's been a while since we last talked Rabin, do you have some special news for me?"

"I do have some news for you and some work for you too, but I don't know if you will be able to complete the work in the short time frame I am about to give you."

"Tell me the news first and don't worry about the work I can do it no matter what it is."

"I will tell you the news but don't publish it yet wait until the marines release the news."

"Now you are just tickling my curiosity, what type of news have you got that you don't want me to publish."

Rabin laughed. "I am not 100% sure but I am pretty sure that Marines are about to declare war on the Whitebeard Pirates."

Morgan was absolutely shocked, he knew something big was about to happen because the balance of the world was tilting more towards the Pirates side and Marines wouldn't stay quiet about it but he never expected the Marines to declare war against Whitebeard the strongest man in the world.

"Are you sure about that?"

"As I said I am not completely sure, I am just giving you a heads up about what is about to come."

"Ok, and what's the work you want me to do?"

"I want you to prepare something that will let me broadcast a live video to the whole world I want to show the whole world a few things." 

"Oh, what are you about to do that you want to broadcast it to the whole world?"

"First tell me, can you do the job or not?"

"I can do it but what do you mean by the whole world."

"By that, I mean everyone, Emperors, Warlords, Marines, common people, and pirates. I want everyone to see it."

"Ok, I will try to broadcast it as much as I can. Where are you currently I will send you Cameko which will let you record whatever you are about to do." 

"Send it to Sabaody." 

"So can I know what you are about to do?"

"No, see it with the rest of the world." Rabin hung up the call after that.

Just a day after his call with Morgan, Morgan was able to send him Cameko. Not only that Morgan sent a Proko to all four Emperors and told them that something big was about to happen and they wouldn't want to miss it.

He also sent Proko to many warlords as he could. And those warlords included Jimbe and Boa Hancock. He was able to send it to Boa Hancock because he sent a few of his female assistant to the island with Proko.  And he also sent Proko to a different island in the Grandline and the four blues he even sent one to Marineford.

Back to the present:-

"Felix, call the bird with Cameko here."

"Yes, Captain" 

Felix called the bird towards them. Rabin took Cameko that was strapped around the bird. He looked at Cameko.

"Listen up everyone, I just wanted to show you guys our power and let you know that Celestial Dragons and Marines are not invincible. We killed three Celestial Dragon right next to their own hometown and no one was able to stop us. We also beat the shit out of the Fleet admiral and the Admiral right next to Marineford and look we are completely fine.

"I just wanted to show you guys that they are also human who bleed when they are cut and they are not a god or someone who is above us."

Rabin teleported next to Sengoku, he was still on the ground. Rabin stepped on Sengoku's chest. 

"Look at him the Fleet Admiral of the Marines, the highest power of the Marines. Do you think this pathetic old man will be able to save you, Celestial Dragon? Enjoy your life while you still can because I am coming after all of your head. This is it, for now, I will soon visit all of you, Celestial Dragons see you later."

Rabin stopped the broadcast and teleported back to his crew, Pratik looked at him. "Aren't we gonna kill them?"

"I don't want to kill Sengoku because he is Garp's long time friend and I don't think we have time to kill Kizaru because their reinforcement has arrived."

As soon as he said that Kong and Z along with various Vice admirals reached there. 

Felix smiled crazily when he saw Kong and others. "I think we can take them on, captain."

An:- There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

15