Insulting Kong
1.2k 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Felix smiled crazily when he saw Kong and others. "I think we can take them on, captain." 

"I know, I am sure if we go all out we can definitely beat them but you are forgetting something Aokiji and Akainu can reach here any moment and once they join them it's a downhill battle from there on out, and another thing is why should we make the job easier for Whitebeard let him do his job."

"Then, are we going back?" Mia asked.

"Yes, but let's wait for a bit and see what the former Fleet admiral has to say."

Kong looked at Sengoku and Kizaru who were both very injured, Sengoku had a small hole in his chest blood was flowing out of the hole his face was also bloodied and he had nearly passed out. Kizaru wasn't in a much better position.

Kong yelled. "You guys come here and take two of them to a doctor immediately!"

Four marines came running and picked up Kizaru and Sengoku and went towards marineford. 

"You are gonna pay for your actions, Rabin."

"Oh, and how are you gonna do that?"

"I will kill you, simple right?"

"Sengoku also said the same thing and now look at him."

Kong gritted his teeth, he really wanted to go and fight Rabin right now but, Kong was trying to buy time so Akainu and Aokiji could reach here. 

"Why are you doing this? Why oppose the marines?"

"Your masters really piss me off, that's why. Oh, I wanted to ask you one thing, Kong. Why do you suck the cocks of celestial dragon so much, are you gay or something?" 

Kong clenched his fist he was trying his very hard not to lose his self-control.

Zephyr looked at Rabin. "Shut up, you filthy pirate."

"Zephyr I thought you wanted to become a hero, I heard you were a strong believer of justice, do you think what those bastard celestial dragons are doing is fair?

"Do you think forcing random people to become their slave is fair? What if your wife was forced into slavery? Would you let your wife be raped by Celestial dragons? I know Kong would"

"Shut up! Shut up!"

"Oh, what happened can't swallow the hard truth?" 

Rabin looked at his crew. "It's time to go." 

Every one of the thunder pirates touched Rabin. 

"I will take my leave now, see you soon."

Kong rushed towards Rabin "Stop!"

But before he could reach there, Rabin and his crew had all teleported 10 kilometers away. They teleported again and again and in less than a second, they were at the other end of the island near the shore. 

And in the just after they left Akainu and Aokiji reached grove one. 

Aokiji looked at Kong.  "Where are they?"

"They all just teleported away, Rabin probably saw two of you heading this way and decided to leave?"

"What! He can teleport others with him?" Akainu yelled.

Kong nodded his head. "That's what it looks like."

Aokiji sighed. "Just what is his power?"

"Not completely sure, but he is a lot bigger threat than we expected. We don't know how many people he can teleport at once and how far he can teleport them, even if he only able to teleport 10 people and the range is only 5 kilometers he can still do whatever he likes. As far as we know he can teleport multiple times so he can escape from any situation with his crew.

"So, as the Commander in chief of the marines, I have made a decision. We are going on an all-out war with the Thunder Pirates, we cannot let them exist."

Akainu said, "We are already in a war with whitebeard don't you think going after two of the emperors at the same time is stupid."

"Don't worry about that, we have ruled the world for the last 800 years, two pirate groups can't take us down. It's time to show them the true power of the marines."

30 minutes ago: -

After Rabin hung up the call with Shakky, Shakky looked at Law, who was sitting at the corner of the room with his crew listening to Rayleigh's story while waiting for Rabin to show up. She raised her hand and waived towards Law, Law saw that and looked at her, after that she signaled Law to come towards her. 

Law was confused as to why she was calling him but he decided to go towards her anyway. 

"Why did you call me?"

"Rabin called me and he told you to leave the island and said that he would contact you in the future."

Law nodded his head. "Thanks for the information." 

He looked at his crewmates. "Guys, we are leaving."

After Law and his crew left Shakky secretly told Rayleigh not to stop Kuma and Doflamingo when they arrive here.

After some small talk, Luffy and his crew decided to leave Shakky's bar. When they stepped outside of the Bar they were greeted by two of the warlords Kuma and Doflamingo.

None of the strawhats were at the level where they could beat Kuma or Doflamingo. 

Doflamingo easily captured luffy and Kuma also sent the rest of the Strawhats flying in different directions.  

Kuma didn't stop Doflamingo from capturing Luffy because he knew Doflamingo was currently working for Rabin and he wouldn't hurt luffy.  Doflamingo went towards his ship while Kuma headed towards grove 1.

Rayleigh decided to go for a gamble for a bit because he was quite bored and while walking he saw a large number of people gathering in one place. He decided to check what was going on. 

When he reached there he saw the broadcast of Rabin Killing the Celestial Dragons. He started to sweat when he saw this. 

"This might force those old monsters to make their move."

An:- There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

17