Reaction
1.2k 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This might force those old monsters to make their move." Said, Rayleigh

At Moby Dick: -

All of the Whitebeard Pirates were watching the broadcast of Thunder Pirates killing the celestial dragon and beating the shit out of Sengoku. Everyone had a big smile while watching the broadcast. Marco couldn't contain his laughter.

"Hahahaha, he injured both KIzaru and Sengoku that makes Our job a lot easier doesn't it, pops."

Whitebeard nodded his head. "It does, but we still have to be careful, marines are a crafty bastard we don't know what they will do next."

At Wano: -

Kaido saw Rabin beating Sengoku and laughed. "I can't wait to get my hands on him. Is the ship ready yet, what's taking you so long."

King replied. "The ships are all prepared; we can set sail now,"

"Ok, let's go."

At Amazon lily: -

Boa Marigold looked at Rabin. "He reminds me of Fisher tiger."

"He is reckless and brave just like Fisher tiger but has a lot of strength to back his reckless behavior. He is a man worthy of admiration." 

Sandersonia was surprised that her older sister actually complimented a man she giggled when she heard Hancock compliment a man. 

*HEHE*

Hancock looked at her. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing I just never thought that you would compliment a man."

"Well, he is worthy of the compliment."

Morgan was sitting in on a chair inside his office while watching the broadcast. 

He laughed loudly. 

"That crazy bastard, killing the celestial dragon and broadcasting it to the world, he is definitely insane. The world government will definitely come after me for broadcasting this to the world, but this was worth it for sure. I am glad I partnered up with that mad man. As long as he is alive I don't have to worry about lack of action in this world."

"Now, I guess it's time to change locations, or else the government might find me."

Sabo was also watching the broadcast alongside Dragon and other revolutionaries.

"Dragon-san, did you know that Rabin was about to do this?"

"No, I had no knowledge of this."

"He has the same goal as us, but his way of doing things is very cool. If we compare his way of doing things to ours then we just look very boring."

Dragon shook his head. "Seems like he knows quite a bit about the Marines, as he also knows about the five elder despite knowing about them he is still opposing them directly either he has some sort of plan or he is just reckless." 

One of the members of the revolutionaries came near dragon. "Sir, we just received the information. Whitebeard, Shanks and Kaido have all set sail towards Marineford."

Dragon nodded his head and signaled the revolutionaries to leave. He stayed silent for a while.

"Shanks, Kaido, Whitebeard, Rabin, Warlords, and the Marines all of them are gonna be there. How can we miss such a big event let's go to Marineford."

Back at Sabaody:-

Rabin and his crew were at the Docks of Sabaody. Lana took out the Traveller from her bag and was about to place it in the water. 

"We don't need a ship."

Lana was confused. "Why? Where are we going?"

"Have you guys heard of a submarine?"

Felix nodded his head. "Ya, they are a kind of ships that are used to travel underwater right?"

"Yes, we are going to go on a submarine today."

Mia asked. "How though we don't have a submarine?"

"We don't but our newest subordinate has one."

Rabin said that and he teleported all of them inside Polar Tang the submarine of the Hearts Pirate. Law and the others were sitting inside the Pirate ship talking about where to go next. Suddenly all the members of Thunder Pirates popped up out of nowhere. Law and his crew were very surprised and scared at first. When they saw the ones who teleported were Thunder Pirates they managed to calm down a little bit.

"How did you get here?" Law asked

"We got here by teleporting."

"Can you teleport anywhere you want?"

"Of course not, I placed a mark on you and your crew back at the auction house and when you are inside my range of teleportation I can teleport to you. We were at the docks just a second ago, I sensed you from there and I decided to travel in your submarine since it's harder for the marines to detect your submarine and reach here."

"Why are you running away from the marines anyway can't you just beat them"

"Well, we could do that but there were many of them, and among them were 2 of the current admirals and 2 other  former admirals and around 10 of them are Vice admirals, and few warlords were on their way too, so we decided not to take the risk."

All of the hearts pirates were completely shocked. Especially Law, he had a basic idea of the strength of the vice admirals and the warlords as well as the admirals. He couldn't imagine himself escaping from a single admiral; even a single warlord would give him a run for his money.

"Why are so many of them after you?"

"We killed the three celestial dragons and kicked the ass of Kizaru and Sengoku and broadcasted the whole thing to the public, so they were probably not very happy about."

Law started to ask himself whether he joined the right emperor or not, and all of his crewmates had already accepted death when they heard admirals were chasing them.

Law asked, "So what are we gonna do next."

"Our next move will be to kill as many of the emperors and the admirals as possible."

Law started to sweat when he heard Rabin. 

An:- Thank you Adam Bruce, Taylor Clark, Samiullah Naseri, and Rennier Parlindungan Panggabean for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

16