Luffy finds out about Ace
999 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well, what I suggest is for all of you to show yourself to the world reveal the true power of the marines and you all personally deal with Thunder pirates."

The elders thought about it for a while. "The only problem with that is the Pirate Emperors might form an alliance after they know our strength."

Kong said, "We don't have any other options, we can't hold back both Whitebeard and Thunder Pirates on our own, Kizaru is injured and it will hinder his power and Sengoku is completely out of the picture. We also don't know how the other three emperors will react"

Just after he said that a marine came running through the door. He saluted Kong and bowed down to the elders. 

"Sir, we just got the report that Whitebeard, Shanks, and Kaido are all heading towards the Marineford."

One of the elders took a deep breath. He looked at the marine.

"You can leave for now."

The marine nodded his head and bowed down and left the room.

"Shanks is not the type of person to fight without any reason, I am sure we don't have to worry about Shanks, in fact, Shanks coming to the marineford might be a good thing. Let's use some of our forces to make sure that Kaido and Shanks meet before they reach marineford. 

"Given the situation, Shanks will probably fight Kaido to stop him from causing any more unnecessary trouble." An elder said. 

"That might be the case but we cannot be completely sure that Shanks will fight Kaido, and for now let's say he fights Kaido we still can't deal with Whitebeard and Thunder Pirates, and let's not forget about the Revolutionaries. Since the Thunder Pirates are involved we can at least say that Revolutionaries are gonna be involved in this mess to some degree."

"Fine you make a convincing point; we will come to the battlefield to personally deal with those Pirates,"

Another elder said "But only three of us will come to the battlefield one of us will stay here to protect the vault while the remaining one of us will go to protect Celestial Dragon in case they attack the celestial dragon.

"Leaving the vault and the Celestial Dragon without the protection of Admiral level figure is too risky because of the power of that bastard Rabin. We never know when or where he will attack."

Kong nodded his head. "The three of you will probably be enough to help us deal with thunder Pirates."

"You can leave now, Kong. We will discuss among a few things among ourselves."

Kong nodded his head and left the room.  He decided to go to marineford because there was no one to fill the position of Fleet-admiral for now so he decided to fill the role for now.

Doflamingo was currently waiting at Marineford. He went to the meeting room and was waiting for either an Admiral or a Fleet-admiral to show up. Currently, there was neither Admiral nor any Fleet admiral available because all of the Admirals and the Fleet admirals were at the hospital. 

When Kong reached the Marineford a Marine came towards him and saluted him. "Sir, Warlord Doflamingo is currently at the meeting room waiting for an admiral or a fleet admiral to show up."

"Ok, I will go there lead the way."

The marine bowed down and brought Kong to the meeting room.

Doflamingo saw Kong and was surprised for a bit. "Oh, what a pleasant surprise, I didn't expect to meet the commander in chief of the marines today." 

"Why are you here Doflamingo?"

"How can you say that? You guys were the once who called me to marineford." 

"Yes, we did call you but we called you to help us fight against Whitebeard not to come here and waste our time."

"Oh, if I am a waste of time maybe I should head back to the new world looks like you don't need my help anyway."

Kong started to have a headache. "Just get to the point what do you want."

"You see me and my crew are quite bored here, so we just want to visit Impel down to take a look at the prison where the world's strongest criminals are held." 

Kong didn't want to bother with him anymore so he agreed. "Ok, but don't cause any trouble."

"Don't worry about that I won't cause any trouble."

Doflamingo said that and left the marineford and went towards his ship. Doflamino had wrapped the whole body of luffy with string because luffy kept attacking him even when he was tied up. Doflamingo tried telling him that he works for Rabin but Luffy just didn't listen to him

Doflamingo went to the ship and only unwrapped one of the ears of Luffy from his string. "Hey idiot, are you ready to listen to what I have to say now?"

Luffy started to shake the string.

"I will take that as a yes, so I work for the thunder pirates and they told me to send you to impel down."

The ball of string is stopped shaking. Doflamingo removed the string from around Luffy's body.

Luffy looked at Doflamingo. "Are you an idiot? You could have told me you work for Rabin hours ago and I wouldn't have fought against you. Anyway, where are my crew and why does Rabin want me to go to impel down?"

Doflamingo was furious when he heard Luffy call him an idiot but he managed to calm down. "I don't know where your crew is, but Rabin told me to tell you that the second division commander of the Whitebeard pirate Fire Fist Ace has been captured and is sent to Impel Down."

"What Ace is captured?" 

He checked his pocket and took out a vivre card. The card was burning and only a small piece of the card was left to burn.

"Aceeeee!"

An:- Thank you, Longboarding Piper, King_solomon, and Del for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

10