1 day remain
947 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Aceeeee!" 

"Take me to impel down right now. I want to save Ace!"

"No need to shout brat, I have already been ordered by Captain Rabin to take you there so you don't have to worry."

"Let's set sail immediately! I want to save Ace!"

"Don't be in such a hurry, if we head straight to impel down immediately after we got the permission to do so. Kong and the rest of the marines might be a little suspicious of us and you can say goodbye to your freedom if that happens. So we will take a little detour and make some stops along the way to make sure we don't appear suspicious."

Doflamingo and his crew started to set sail towards Impel down. 

Two days passed, now major forces of the marines had already gathered at Marineford. Because the Thunder Pirates had killed a lot of marines Vice admirals the marines were forced to bring few troops from the Impel Down to marineford. Doing so had decreased the security of the Impel Down. 

Currently, Rabin and his crew along with Law were in Law's submarine. During those two days, Law and his crew got a little used to Thunder Pirates. They were no longer very awkward when talking to the members of the Thunder Pirates. 

Rabin looked at Law. "Let's head back to the Sabaody." 

Everyone was surprised by Rabin's decision. The thunder pirates were now pretty much used to Rabin's random decision but Law and his crew were shocked.

Law looked at Rabin. "Why? A lot of marines are searching for you, and you want to go right next to there base." 

"That is exactly why I want to go to Sabaody. They will not expect us to be there so we will be safe and, another thing is that Sabaody is close to marineford so we can go to marineford very easily whenever we want."

Law sighed. "I have decided to follow you so I will do as you say. Bepo, turn back the ship we are going to Sabaody."

Bepo turned the ship towards Sabaody. 

Doflamingo and his crew reached Impel down. They made few stops in different islands near Sabaody to look less suspicious, but when they reached there they were denied entry because the security was too low and they were worried that Doflamingo would cause trouble. 

They told him that he had to wait two more days to visit Impel down because that is when few Vice Admirals would come to take Ace back to Marineford and that time the prison would be the most secure due to the increase in the number of Marines on that day. 

Doflamingo decided to call Rabin and inform him regarding his situation. Rabin was currently eating breakfast along with everyone in his crew. The den den mushi suddenly rang.

Rabin picked up the den den mushi. "Hello"

"Hello sir, it's me Doflamingo."

"Were you able to sneak him inside, Doflamingo?"

Rabin looked at Law to see if some change in facial expression would occur when he heard Doflamingo's name. But Law's facial expression remained the same. 

"No sir." Then Doflamingo explained everything that happened to him. 

"Ok stay near Impel down for two days, and let luffy sneak inside impel down after two days."

"Ok sir, should I wait and help him escape from there too?"

"No, you don't need to do that he will manage to get out on his own."

"Ok, I will do as you say, sir."

"Ok, that's all, for now, call me if you need anything else." Rabin hung up the call.

A day passed Thunder Pirates now reached Sabaody. Bepo looked at Rabin. 

"Boss, we have reached Sabaody. Should I bring the ship up to the sea level?" 

"No need to do that, we can just leave the ship here, no one will come underwater and take it. Leave the ship here and I can just teleport us all to Shakky's rip off bar." 

Law looked at me. "How many people can you teleport at once? And how far can you teleport at a time?"

"I don't know the exact number but I think can at least above 50 people. It takes more of my energy the more people I teleport at once. As for the distance, I can teleport a little above 10 kilometers."

"How are you gonna teleport us in shakky's bar? It is more than 15 kilometers from here have you left your mark on various places or something?"

"Yes, I don't have a limit to how many objects I can mark in total, and because of that, I mark everything, everyone, and everywhere."

"It's a really useful ability and combined that with your lightning ability plus your Haki and physical strength, no wonder you are one of the emperors of the world. Just what kind of devil fruit did you eat?"

Rabin laughed "It's a God-given ability what can I say. Anyway enough talking, gather around and hold each other's hand." 

Everyone did as Rabin told them. Rabin then teleported all of them to the middle of the forest, eight kilometers away. He immediately teleported them one more time and straight inside Shakky's rip off bar.

Shakky was smoking cigarettes and reading newspapers. In the next second, more than 20 people teleported right in front of her. She took a step back and dropped her cigarette. 

"Jesus Christ, young people these days have no manners. Shouldn't you knock before you enter? Why are you here, aren't many marines looking for you after a little stunt you pulled off here a couple of days ago.?"

Rabin smiled. "I am here because tomorrow is the day when marines have announced that they will kill Ace. But because I am here both marines and the Whitebeard pirates are going down."

An:- There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

10