Son of Gold Roger
976 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"But because I am here both marines and the Whitebeard pirates are going down."

Rayleigh walked inside the room. "It's good that you are confident but let me tell you one thing, the marines should not be underestimated, you also seem to know or at least heard about the five elders are you confident that you can beat them?"

Rabin looked at Rayleigh. "Nice to see you again Rayleigh San, I just want to lure out the five elders from the shadow and test their power a little. You could say my final goal is to become the strongest person and take down the world government.

"I need to know their strength to fulfill both of my goals. Do you think the well show themselves tomorrow during the war?"

"They will probably be there waiting for you because of the stunt you pulled a few days ago. And as for their power, I am sure they are no pushover, what if they are stronger than you expected, what will you do then?"

"No matter how strong they are I am confident in my ability to escape from there alive with my crewmates."

Pratik raised his hand. "I have a question, who are the five elders? I am sure everyone in this room is also wondering the same thing."

All the members of the thunder pirates nodded their heads.

Rabin replied, "They are the leaders of the marines and the world government who have more authority than even the commander in chief of the marines."

Sital said."Ohh, so they are our true enemy." 

Rabin nodded his head. "You could say that."

Rabin looked at Rayleigh. "What do you think will happen tomorrow Rayleigh San."

Rayleigh smiled. "No matter what happens, History will be made. And if I had to predict, I would say tomorrow will be the end of the old era and the birth of a new and a very chaotic era." 

"Ohh, so you are predicting the downfall of Whitebeard."

Rayleigh nodded his head. "I think Whitebeard is coming to this battle knowing that he will die. He knows that he is getting old and in a couple of years he will no longer be the feared pirate, the world's strongest man. He probably just wants his death to be a glorious death, one where he dies while fighting with a smile on his face."

"Well, he won't be the only one to die tomorrow. I will send a few marines as well as a couple of his sons to keep him company in the afterlife."

A day passed. 

Two Vice admirals along with few more marines from the Marineford arrived at Impel down to bring Ace back to Marineford to execute him. 

Doflamingo and his crew went to Impel down and were somehow managed to sneak luffy inside Impel down. After sneaking luffy into Impel down, Doflamingo returned back to Marineford. 

Hina was currently returning from Amazon lily with Boa Hancock and Hancock's crew. She was promoted to Vice-admiral because of the death of many Vice-admirals. 

She was ordered by Kong to somehow convince Hancock to come to Marineford to help them fight against Whitebeard. 

Hancock wanted to reject the offer but because marines had now found a method to freely travel at the calm belt which decreased the safety of Amazon lily. She didn't want to risk the safety of the island for no reason and she also wanted to see the history being made so she accepted the offer. 

Today at 3 pm Ace was meant to be executed in front of the whole world. Kong and the three Admirals were all sitting in a meeting room.

Akainu looked at Kong. "The morale of our marines is in an all-time low because of the public beating Sengoku and Kizaru received by the hand of Thunder Pirates and the morale of the Whitebeard Pirates are very high we can't let this continue we have to bring the morale of our troops." 

Kong nodded his head. "I agree, but most of the marines and the pirates don't know that both Z and I are going to step in the battlefield that should increase their morale, and if that is also not enough to increase their fighting spirit we will announce to the world that Ace the son of the Pirate King Gold Rojer that will probably ignite their fighting spirit."

Back at Impel down Luffy was causing a lot of chaos. Everything went the same way as canon. Luffy meets Mr 1, Mr 3, Buggy, crocodile, jimbe, and a lot more he is poisoned by Magellan and is saved by his father's friend and a former revolutionary Ivankov. 

He is doesn't manage to save Ace. Ace was currently been taken towards Marineford. Blackbeard also came to Impel down and he attacked the prison and freed many prisoners and recruited the prisoners held in level 6 to his crew. In this process, he and his crew are nearly killed by Magellan but Shiryu saved them and joined his crew. 

After some time Ace was finally brought to marineford. Marines had gathered a huge amount of forces to fight against the Whitebeard Pirates. They had brought nearly 100 thousand Marines. 

5 out of the 7 warlords were there. Three Admirals, 1 former Admiral, and a Commander in Chief.

After Ace arrived at Marineford. The marines started to broadcast the whole thing to the world. 

Kong stood beside Ace and looked at the 100 thousand marines in front of them. The marines all started to whisper to each other when they saw Kong and Z. *What is Commander Kong doing here?*

*Look that's former Admiral Z, are they going to fight alongside us?* 

*There a no way we are going to lose now.* 

Kong cleared his throat"We are gathered here to execute this filthy criminal. We have searched for him for years. Our Cypher Pol agent as well as many other intelligence groups had been searching for him since his birth.

"You might be wondering why we were searching for a child, and the reason for that is the blood that runs through his veins."

Kong looked at Ace. "Ace, tell them the name of your father."

"My father is Whitebeard!" 

"Wrong, you are the son of Pirate King Gold Roger!"

An:- Thank you Peter Yates and Supakorn Rungmekarat for joining my patreon  There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

12