War Begins
965 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wrong, you are the son of Pirate King Gold Roger!" 

There was absolute silence after Kong said that, after some time the reporters who were watching the broadcast could finally react. 

One of the reporters started to sweat and took a step back. "So the blood of the Pirate king still lives on. Send this news to the headquarters immediately this is very big news."

The people of Sabaody all thought that Ace should have been killed years ago. 

Coby looked at Helmeppo. "I thought since Ace is Luffy's brother his dad is also Dragon."

Helmeppo nodded his head. "I also thought the same, what is going on?"

Kong continued. "When you took your mother's name and ventured into the sea with formidable speed and strength, that's when we realized that you were the son of the evilest man in the world. 

"Whitebeard also realized this at the same time as we did, and decided to raise you to become the next Pirate King."

Ace gritted his teeth. "That's not true I got on his ship to make him the Pirate King."

"No, you are the only one who thinks that. We were a little careful because you were under Whitebeard's protection, but if we let you free anymore that will inspire the next generation of Pirates. That is why we must execute you here today even if that means we have to go to war with Whitebeard!"

The marines roared and raised their weapon. They were now ready to go to war. Kong saw this and smiled. 

A marine came running towards Kong. "Commander Kong, the Gate of Justice is opening even though no one ordered them to."

Kong didn't care about that very much. Whitebeard could destroy the gate of justice if he really wanted to so opening the gate was not a bad idea.

Thunder Pirates were watching all this from Sabaody. Sital looked towards Rabin. 

"Captain, when are we going to Marineford? I am itching to fight."

Rabin laughed. "Don't be in such a hurry; I am trying to find the location of Blackbeard using my observation haki, once I find him we will take care of his crew."

After sometime Rabin smiled "Found them."

Sital asked, "Where are they?"

"They are near Marineford. Let's wait for Whitebeard to show up and create some chaos so the marines don't attack us immediately when they see us." 

Back at Marineford: - 

Three elders were standing next to a window looking outside. There were two bald elders and one with blonde hair. One bald elder was holding a giant sword while other had a huge mustache.

Sengoku was also in the room but he was sitting in a chair next to them and his whole body was covered in bandages. He looked at the elders. 

"So, what is your plan?"

"We will try not to show ourselves to the world if possible, we will only step into the battlefield if only the marines are about to lose."

Another elder pointed towards the building at the corner. "Isn't that Sanjuan Wolf?" 

Everyone looked where the elder pointed. They all saw Sanjuan Wolf trying to hide his huge body behind the building on the hill. And in the next second, they also saw Blackbeard and his crew.

Sengoku glared at Blackbeard. "That bastard, he not only let countless prisoners escape from Impel down he also recruited some of them to his crew. Commander Kong and the others have not seen them yet should we inform them?"

"No need to do that. He is probably here to kill Whitebeard so he will be useful, but if he tries to attack the marine, we will go after him."

"Looks like Whitebeard Pirates are here." 

Sengoku looked outside the window and saw Moby Dick come out from under the water along with 43 other fleets under his command. 

He murmured. "The war has begun." 

All the commanders of the Whitebeard Pirates were on the ship. Whitebeard slowly walked towards the front of the ship. The marines started to sweat a little with just his appearance. Whitebeard looked at Kong. 

"It's been more than two-decade since we last saw each other, Kong. I take it that my beloved son is fine."

"Didn't expect you would reach here so easily, Whitebeard"

Whitebeard looked at Ace. "Just wait for a bit Ace."

Ace looked at Whitebeard and yelled. "Pops!"

Whitebeard punched the air beside him and formed a huge crack on the air. Soon after he did that huge wave of water came rushing towards marineford ready to sweep away everything on its way.

The marines were absolutely shocked when they saw Whitebeard's Power. When the wave was about to crash into the Marineford, Aokiji stood up from his seat and jumped towards the giant wave and he used his devil fruit to freeze the giant wave. Then the battle between the Marines and the Whitebeard Pirates started. 

Rabin and his crew were still watching from Sabaody. Rabin saw Whitebeard and the Marines had started to Fight and he smiled. He looked at his crewmates. 

"Everyone, get ready we are heading to Marineford now, and one word of advice, don't underestimate Blackbeard's crew."

Pratik laughed. "You are underestimating us, captain, we will take care of Blackbeard's crew without any problem you can count on us for this matter." 

Rabin nodded his head and in the next second he started to teleported everyone in the Thunder Pirates towards Marineford, and by teleporting 4 times they appeared behind Blackbeard and his crew. 

Blackbeard and his crew were looking at the battle on the Marineford so he didn't notice the Thunder Pirates who just arrived behind them. 

Rabin walked right next to Blackbeard and looked towards the battlefield. 

"What are you looking at, Teach."   

Blackbeard was shocked to hear a voice so close to him so he quickly took a few steps back. He looked towards where the voice came from and he saw all the members of Thunder Pirates staring at him. 

He started to sweat when he saw them. 

 

AN:- Please support me on Patreon if you want to read extra chapters on both my Fanfic

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

11